Disneyland Resort Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 279 of over 279 interviews

Employee Referral3%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Disneyland Resort

Application

I interviewed at Disneyland Resort

Interview

slow, long, ardous process. called back more than twice. Called in with groups of people first, then narrowed down. Was asked many upbeat questions, some repeated. Kind interviewers, comfortable atmosphere

Interview Questions
  • Where do I want to be in 5 years
    Answer Question

Disneyland Resort

Application

I interviewed at Disneyland Resort

Interview

Very simple and the hiring recruiters were very engaging. It was held over zoom due to covid and they sent an email with the zoom link. Timing was flexible, you can choose the time that suited to you the most.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Disneyland Resort

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Disneyland Resort

Application

I interviewed at Disneyland Resort

Interview

Very easy it was over the phone and it was three basic questions. The interviewer was nice and also inquired about my availability and my previous job experiences. She also asked when was a time I helped an upset guest.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Disneyland Resort

Application

I interviewed at Disneyland Resort

Interview

They started at group interviews and then cut you down and had you individually take turns meeting managers. It seemed that there wasn’t much to this interview and they didn’t want to know you as a person

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Disneyland Resort

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disneyland Resort

Interview

I interviewed over zoom, my interviewer was very nice and made me feel welcomed and heard. Questions were asked very nicely and explained the requirements of the job I was applying for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Disneyland Resort

Application

I interviewed at Disneyland Resort

Interview

They only asked me three questions. They mostly wanted to see if I fit with Disney values and can provide exceptional guest service. Only one of the questions were about merchandise. The rest were about why I wanted to work at disney

Interview Questions
  • What is unique about Disneyland stores?

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Disneyland Resort (Miami, FL) in Nov 2021

Interview

Once you receive a request to select the appropriate date and time for your interview, your interview will take place virtually about 30 minutes. Your recruiter will ask you what other positions you might be interested in. Or your recruiter might say that you would be a good fit in… Position. If you select a different position, you may be hired right on the spot. However, if you are selected for the guest services assistant position, you will need to have a second virtual interview.

Interview Questions
  • On the first interview, two questions were asked: why do you wanna work for Disney? Have you ever been in a situation where someone was unhappy, and how did you handle it? The second interview, was a Group interview. I interviewed with two other individuals interviewing for the same position. Two questions were asked: number one, name a time where you went out of your way to help turn around a bad situation to a good situation, and what was the outcome? Number two: Why do you feel this position would be a good fit for you?

Disneyland Resort

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Disneyland Resort in Nov 2021

Interview

It was more like a conversation than an interview. Just talked about how I’d deal with guests and stressful situations. As long as you are talkative and smile, you’ll be set. I did not have all of the “correct” answers, but I always responded with a positive attitude and it was successful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Disneyland Resort

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Disneyland Resort

Interview

The interview was over the phone and the interviewer was very nice and understanding. The questions asked were the standard "past experience", "difficult person" questions and the rest also were not too difficult to answer.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Disneyland Resort (Anaheim, CA) in Oct 2021

Interview

The overall interview process was like other sales associate/customer service positions. A lot of general questions were asked regarding your work history, work scenarios, why you want to work for Disney, can you travel if you aren’t located in Anaheim, etc. First interviewer was amazing, very kind, genuinely wanted to know you and what type of worker you are, and me feel comfortable and had good questions. Second interview was a group interview with two sales leads. One thing that was mentioned to us was that they wanted quick detailed and direct answers to the questions, because they mentioned people tend to go off topic or take too long to answer the question. I did exactly as asked when I answered all the questions. I was later asked exactly where I lived and when I mentioned I lived an hour and thirty minutes away, but that traveling was not a problem, it seemed it was a big issue. It was just confusing because the first interviewer mentioned it was no problem. I was told 2 days later that they were no longer moving forward due to not living in the area and because my answers were short and direct. I definitely think if you live in the area you have a better chance rather than what the recruiter had said about “as long as you’re in souther California and can travel it doesn’t affect your chances because this is a work from home position.” Everyone seemed very nice and like they loved their job though. Good luck to anyone applying for this position it seems fun!

Interview Questions
  • Tell us a time that you had to troubleshoot a technical issue with a coworker or customer, and what was the outcome?
  • What does the Disney brand mean to you?
  • Let’s say you’re working at a Disneyland theme park. You see a mother who has her hands full with 4 children, and she is the only adult for her party. Two of her children run off to chase after a service dog. What would you do in that situation?
  • You’re out grocery shopping one day. As you’re unloading your grocery bags into your car, your cart begins to roll away and hits another car in the parking lot. Would you leave the parking lot? Or what would you do to make the situation right?
  • Have you ever stayed at any of the Disneyland Hotel resorts, and do you know the names of all of the DLR Hotels?
  • What is your favorite Disney brand character, and why? What is the meaning of you loving that character?
  • They will assign a task for you to learn about in the Disneyland app and then ask you about it. Mine was about mobile food ordering. -What is the mobile food ordering tool and explain to me how you will educate a guest about it when they call in. What are the steps they will take to use it?
  • Tell us a good memory you have, it can be from a Disneyland vacation, work milestone, family memory, anything that’s happy.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 279 Interviews