Dixon Golf Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dixon Golf Interview Questions

Interviews at Dixon Golf

1.4

Sort:

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dixon Golf.

Interview

I applied online and took a Personality test and watched a video. Then had a quick phone interview with manager, submitted my online paperwork and jumped into training. It was really thorough and easy.

Rep Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dixon Golf in February 2018.

Interview

Short easy interview. They explained the process and also the job description. They were no surprises when I showed up for training and it was very informative. Was put at ease throughout the process.

Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dixon Golf (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

It was really easy. If you're an attractive woman, prepare that you may have comments made about that. The interview was hardly an interview at all. It basically was telling me the requirements for the job and asking if I was willing to meet those. They also asked questions about my appearance and if I was willing to "use my body/appearance" to sell the product.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in sales or promotions? Is it okay to have supplies shipped to your house? Would you like this job? How much can you work? Are you willing to travel without milage or compensation?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dixon Golf in August 2014.

Interview

It was a brief Skype interview. The manager for the territory seemed desperate for representatives. It was a quick interview and process. There was a phone screening, then an interview, and I had the job. Easiest job interview ever.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dixon Golf (Baltimore, MD) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone call from territory manager. Submit your info., if interest you get another call and sign a contract, you then receive a key to their web site that contain instruction and video presentation of the pitch and expectations for the job.

Interview Questions

• If I had a car, if I had the time to give two to three days per week, and did I have any golf knowledge and could I stand for three to four hours.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dixon Golf (Baltimore, MD) in March 2014.

Interview

I already submitted this earlier but will try again. I saw the position on line, submitted the application on line, received a phone call and email acknowledgement, answered their questions and subsequently attended a seminar and was hired.

Interview Questions

• Are you physically able to be outdoors for hours and be able to promote the brand to golfers, two or three times a week.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations available with this job.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dixon Golf (New York, NY).

Interview

Telephone interview, discussed the program, discussed Dixon Golf, talking about making money, discussed the location of events. Discussion about dealing with golf course, tournament types and people, selling strategies, discussion about the Dixon ball ball, discussion about other future opportunities at Dixon.

Interview Questions

• Have you done this kind of work before?   1 Answer

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dixon Golf in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. I applied online via their careers website and was contacted via a regional manager. I went through two phone interview with a regional manager and then one with the CEO of the company. There were other minor steps included training manual reviews and a brief quiz, but the process was well organized and streamlined.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dixon Golf (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2015.

Interview

There was no hiring process they ask you a total of three questions and that's about it. My manager asked if I had marketing experience, I said yes. She then asked if I was comfortable working on a golf course and if I understood the rules of golf and I said yes.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dixon Golf (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process is not professional! You never meet face to face with any managers. It's not professional. Interview process is done through one major conference call with other candidates. If everyone stays on the phone then everyone ends up getting hired. No standards in place.

Interview Questions

• Experience in marketing or brand ambassador?? That's only question that's major.   Answer Question