Dollar Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dollar Bank Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2017

2.2

Lending Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Dollar Bank.

Interview

Quick phone conversation, one interview with five people interviewing me at once. They questioned almost everything on my resume. Be prepared to talk about what you know about Dollar Bank. Then they offered me the job the next week. Quick process.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dollar Bank (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Bank (Pittsburgh, PA) in Nov, 2016.
    I applied online and received a phone call to schedule a face to face interview, which mainly involved questions related to the position and behavioral question.
    I got another phone call to schedule another round of face to face interview. And, unfortunately I couldn't get the job offer.
    Everyone was really kind and approachable during both the interviews. They made me feel comfortable and were helpful about every question I had. The process took around a month and consisted of two rounds of interviews.
    They normally takes 1 round of face to face interview, but when they are confused in between two candidates. They asks for one more round of face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenge you faced in one of your projects and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

CSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dollar Bank (Akron, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

Basic questions, was told would hear back and didn't. They were lacking information about the company, benefits, pay rate, no real compny info. For having such big market area, lacked important info

Interview Questions

No return call but compny sounded kinda shady

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Bank (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

The entire process was quite brief and straight-forward. I received a call from someone in the HR department and scheduled an interview. The interview lasted around 30 minutes and the person interviewing me was a manager. She was very enthusiastic and genuinely wanted to know about my past experiences and skills that I have learned from other jobs.

Interview Questions

• They asked about past experience dealing with customers and how I dealt with certain situations   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dollar Bank (Cleveland, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

A very informal and comfortable phone interview followed by a very comfortable in person interview and lastly followed by an in-branch interview. The HR department is very personable and did their best to make me feel comfortable. They incorporated personal questions in between interview questions. The person who interviewed me also gave me tips as i proceeded forward with my interview process at the bank.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to use leadership in a team environment   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Bank (Cleveland, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

I was called for a phone interview then scheduled an in person interview with the head of the Human Resources department. A few days after the interview with the human resources department, they invited me for a second interview with the branch manager of the specific branch I applied to. The called me a couple of days later to let me know they'd like to offer me the position and sent me to do a drug test, a few days after that I was sent information on my orientation.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Dollar Bank?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Bank.

Interview

I applied online, got a response in a couple days from Human Resources, then the interview was scheduled. Very conversational and warm. Smile, relax and be yourself-they are really looking for people that are outgoing and well spoken

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Bank (Cleveland, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

I came across Dollar Bank at a job fair. I talked to the HR ladies for a while and they did a little interview with me there. A month and a half later I received a call from the HR department and she asked if I was still interested. We talked on the phone for a while and she asked me to come in for an interview. If it wasn't that week it was early the week after. After that interview she asked me to come for a second interview. Very relaxed, very nice people.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weaknesses, personality, people you don't work well with, knowledge about the company.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Bank.

Interview

The process took just over 2 weeks. A few days after submitting my application, I was contacted by an HR representative. She asked me a few questions over the phone, and scheduled a face-to-face interview. In the face-to-face interview I was immediately tested on Microsoft Word, and then I interviewed with the HR rep. After the interview, she took me to meet with the heads of the department the job was posted for. I interviewed with them. The whole interview process took about 1.5 hours. I was contacted a week after the face-to-face interview with their decision. Everyone I met was very kind.

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Bank.

Interview

I applied online and the recruiter called me the next day. she Asked se behavioral questions and scheduled an in person interview. On the day i had to take an excel exam. I passed than met the recruiter and 3 other people in the department. The interview was 2 hours long. Haven't heard anything back yet.