Dorsey & Whitney Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dorsey & Whitney

1. Featured Interview

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dorsey & Whitney (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2015.

Interview

Very straightforward, very professional, very pleasant. The interviewer was aware of the job to be performed, but did not perform the job themselves. They did have other team members present to give feedback and ask questions, and this made the process feel more like a conversation and less like a test. The staff was extremely friendly and warm throughout the interview and seemed to be quite happy with their own jobs which was very encouraging.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your strengths?   1 Answer

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dorsey & Whitney (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online. After 30 days got two phone interviews. One month after the phone interview and an in person interview which consisted of software and typing tests and round table interview with HR and attorneys which lasted about three hours total. Was called for a second interview with another round table interviews with HR and attorneys and was told they will make their decision soon. This was one month ago.

Department Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dorsey & Whitney (Denver, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

Submitted an application online. Had an initial interview with the Regional Director and a second interview with several staff members. Staff were very friendly and the meeting was pretty informal. Testing was basic spelling, grammar and matching.

Interview Questions

• How well could I manage self management and multitasking?   Answer Question