Dover Downs Gaming Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dover Downs Gaming

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, DE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dover Downs Gaming (Dover, DE) in September 2013.

Interview

Friendly and to the point. Live scenarios that required thinking and action. Honest and explanatory. Give you a clear definition of what your future would be like if you get the position that was being offered.

Interview Questions

• What is the most value thing an employee can give you?   1 Answer

Table Games Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dover, DE

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dover Downs Gaming (Dover, DE) in August 2013.

Interview

After passing an audition I was hired. After a security clearance I began working. The audition was conducted at the facility upstairs at the training tables.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dover, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dover Downs Gaming (Dover, DE) in June 2012.

Interview

The manager (no longer there) was very polite and welcoming. The interview was not at all intimidating and very easy. I was not asked anything inappropriate or uncomfortable. Questions stuck mostly to how my skills would pertain to the job, rather than weird, abstract questions that some places go with. I was offered the position immediately after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What has been your prior experience in customer service?   Answer Question
    • How will your prior experience help you in this position?   Answer Question
    • Do you feel confident that you can learn the computer system quickly? If so, please provide a similar situation where you were able to do something similar.   Answer Question
    • Will you be able to work overnights?   Answer Question
    • How many hours per week are you available to work?   Answer Question

Banquet Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dover, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dover Downs Gaming (Dover, DE) in October 2011.

Interview

Basically you go over a series of hospitality scenarios and questions. Its a four diamond star service job so you will have to be able to execute food/restaurant service skills. They want a strong customer service type of person. The interview takes about thirty minutes or more. More than likely you will obtain the job as long as you give them the right answers.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dover Downs Gaming in February 2007.

Interview

phone interview. competency interview