Dräger Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.9

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telford, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dräger (Telford, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview was fairly easy. I applied through LinkedIn, the recruiter got back to me the day after. Went through phone screening, 2 days after I was called in to the interview selection at the Telford, PA location. Fairly easy going interviews, not many hard questions, the HR representatives asked fair amounts of past experiences.

Interview Questions

• What were your greatest accomplishments at your last company.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dräger (Houston, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied through Indeed.com which took me directly to their Website I uploaded my resume and filled my application out in May got an email in June for a phone interview. I passed the initial phone interview with HR.

Then I was called in for an onsite formal interview on a Friday with the Controller. We went over my resume and credentials, after I left the interview on good terms feeling confident. 30mins after leaving I got a call to come in Monday for a follow up Interview with the HR Director and VP of Sales. Came in Monday and felt very good about the interview which was more of behavioral interview. I was told a decision would be made the same week, and by Thursday I got an Offer.

Negotiation:
    Original offer was low compared to my experience and credentials. So I countered with my range and was given a good revised offer and I accepted.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dräger (Andover, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online, recruiter scheduled a phone interview with the software development manager. phone call lasted about 30 minutes, he introduced himself and the company, and gave time to introduce myself. Asked questions on projects I worked on and how I implemented a data structure on one of them.

Interview Questions

• Projects I worked on
      What I'm looking for?
      Data structures
      Design patterns   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telford, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dräger (Telford, PA).

Interview

Interview was very basic. With department manager and HR manager in the room with me. Interview was relaxed and very informative. I saw right away this was a perfect opportunity for me. I was even offered a bottle of water.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dräger (Andover, MA).

Interview

Started with a phone interview with one of the Tech Leads. We then set up a interview in Andover. During that interview I was ushered into a room where I was interviewed for about 5 hours. 1 Hour with HR, 2 hours with Senior Software Engineers and 2 hour with Technical Leads. I was asked work history questions and we talked about some of the current issues going on a Drager. I also given a quick find the error in the code problem.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation.

Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telford, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dräger (Telford, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

My interview was a tad different, as I had already worked there prior, so my interview was a formality of going through the motions. Talking with my coworkers, this is how each individual had their interview go: The interview process will go as such: HR will call you and ask basic questions. The Head of Customer Service will then be given a chance to interview you over the phone if HR gives the green light, if you pass this, you will have a phone interview with the Service Technician Manager. If you pass these phone interviews, you will be brought in to do a group interview (group as in: you are by yourself answering more in depth questions from the head of HR/Service Manager and his Manager.). If you get through this, they'll give you a call back. Depending on your level of education will dictate the type of questions you will get.

Interview Questions

• Explain troubleshooting skills process you take when given 'x' problem with 'x' device.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dräger (Andover, MA).

Interview

Basic phone screening interview with a Human Resource manager. The next step was a phone interview with the department head followed by a panel interview. They asked for you to put together a power point presentation and present it at the panel interview. Then there is the psychological interview and the normal drug screen once the offer was made.

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Dräger.

Interview

Very thorough, panel style interview, Engineering, HR, Dept Manager. Was required to present a few page Power point as a "Describe how you handled a problem, and what steps you took to correct the problem" They do not give you feedback as to how you did on it.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions, best, worst, 5-year vision, what are you good at, weak at, ect...   1 Answer

Algorithm Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dräger (Andover, MA).

Interview

One phone interview followed by on-site interview. Some technical questions. If you know the subject, the interview is not difficult. I had the phone interview with two experts in the subject. The on-site interview included a 30 min talk. Nice building and environment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I am still in negotiations

Intern Algorithm Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dräger (Andover, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online, after about 3 weeks got a phone interview from a guy in the engineer group. brief intro for the company and the duties of the position, nice talking, asking about some basic DSP knowledge and questions concerning my previous projects. Then arranged for an on-site interview 1 week later. 3 persons involved in the interview, one from HR and two from engineer group. No too difficult questions, just some basic questions about the background, skills, projects, etc.