Drees Homes Interview Questions

Updated Oct 21, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Drees Homes

Drees Homes

Application

I interviewed at Drees Homes

Interview

Two rounds, second is excel and personality testing. The excel testing was fairly straightforward and took about 20 minutes. Other tests took about an hour total. Second round also included going back into the office after testing was complete.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any questions for me?
    Answer Question

Drees Homes

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Drees Homes in Feb 2018

Interview

After not making the resume cut I was still awarded an interview because I was able to find the local corporate office phone number and followed up on my application. The interviewer was very thorough and professional making it a very relaxed interview. He laid every aspect of the job out in a clear and organized way answering all of my questions. I am excited for the opportunity to work for Drees and work under this man. It is clear that I can learn a lot from him.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Drees Homes (Indianapolis, IN)

Interview

You will have two face to face interviews. Usually after your second interview you will have to take eight tests. Testing computer knowledge, basic math, personality test, and two general home building test. Overall interview process is not difficult if you are knowledgeable on what you are applying for you will probably get the job.

Interview Questions
  • Q: when dealing with a difficult vendor how would you approach handling the situation.

Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Drees Homes (Manassas, VA) in Nov 2016

Interview

I met several members of management through a detailed interview process, met the current design consultants on staff. I was also asked to do general testing required by the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Drees Homes (Indianapolis, IN) in Aug 2016

Interview

The process started out with a phone call and short phone interview to see what my interest level was. An in-person interview was set up the following week where I met with the production manager and had a 45 to 50 min interview. The following week I went back for a 20 to 30 min follow up with the regional manager and production manager followed by an assessment test that took approx 90 min

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Drees Homes

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Drees Homes

Interview

Brief and casual. In hindsight, I wish the employer would have given more details about the job requirements. I was not told that you could be sent to another community at the drop of the hat. I was also not informed that the incentive program that was offered upon hiring, was optional based on the agent you were working with at the time. Some agents were generous and participated in the program, others were less than generous and refused to compensate representatives for help with the sales of homes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Drees Homes (Indianapolis, IN) in Jan 2013

Interview

After applying for dozens of jobs, Drees was one of very few to acknowledge receipt of my application and resume. Within a couple days of this acknowledgement, I was contacted and asked for a brief interview. I went in and talked with a couple of the guys and thought they were very down to earth and good people.

Interview Questions
  • After telling them I had my own company where I sold jobs, I was asked to sell myself to them which caught me a little off guard.
RSS Feed</>Embed