Driehaus Capital Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Driehaus Capital Management Interview Questions

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Driehaus Capital Management (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Very long process in terms of both overall length and amount of time required to prep (15-20hrs), but fair.
    1) Two phone calls - one with HR and one with an analyst
    2) HR in-person
    3) Group investment pitch (cross cap structure) for a company of their choice

Note that their credit analysts also trade their own books, so you may want to avoid if you do not have this skill.

Interview Questions

• What are some investment ideas you have been thinking about? Price targets, timing + entry and exit points.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Driehaus Capital Management (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

3 Interviews. Two phone, one in person.
    You will get a email, with a chance to provide a time that works best for you. In addition, you will get a chance to schedule another interview with a person you will work with directly. After that, if they like you, a in-person interview will be scheduled. The decision won't be made just yet, another phone call to talk about what your future entails... most likely you will receive an offer at this point. Oh, and a decision will need to be made urgently at this point, a day or two.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Driehaus Capital Management (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Very long interview process. Met with many folks, each one of them took an hour. Very committed to making the right hiring decision. People seemed very nice and down to earth.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to have me do a personality test with a psychologist, which I thought was very strange.   Answer Question

Investment Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Driehaus Capital Management in June 2010.

Interview

The interviewer didn't seem to have a solid understanding of how investments worked...only what he thought he'd learned in some basic college textbook.

Interview Questions

• Do you understand the difference between growth and value?   1 Answer