Droga5 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Droga5 Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2017

2.5

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Droga5.

Interview

Talked to 4 different people, everyone was super nice. They were very accommodating with times. In particular was surprised by the quality of the talent team. They were very good at keeping me updated on next steps and follow up.

Associate Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Droga5 (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was a little hectic but fine. I interviewed with multiple people at the same time. Very professional. They all came from diverse backgrounds. We talked to great length about the idea of contenting creating and making films. Everyone seemed very passionate about what they do. Everyone also warned that you work long hours at Droga5 and it's hard to maintain a balance between your personal and professional life.

Interview Questions

• Why Droga5?
      Explain past projects you've worked on.
      Why advertising in general?
      Can you work on multiple projects at once.
      Are you ok with long hours?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Droga5 in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was incredibly smooth with Droga5 contacting within two weeks. They first do a telephone interview describing the company and what tasks you may be responsible for if you become an intern then. The next interview is a phone interview again, but this time asking about projects you've completed, your web development skills, and why you would want to work for them. Such a quick and nice interviewing process!

Copywriter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Droga5.

Interview

Met with people I never work with, and they were extremely busy so they were late and the entire interview was 10 minutes - afterwards most of it was paperwork and negotiations and i had to wait for one person to speak with their superior which extended the process. overall, i spent more time doing paperwork than speaking with the people I would later see in the hall.

Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Droga5 (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

An employee connected me with the recruiter. We scheduled a meeting within a week and I ended up interviewing with 3 people separately. The response, however, took a significant amount of time. I only got a solid confirmation about 2 months after. However, it has been one of the best experiences I've ever had. Although the company is growing by the minute, it still feels very tight-knit.

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about yourself - why did you chose design?   Answer Question

Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Droga5 (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Very casual and laid back. At this point of the selection process they seemed to me less focused on my work, and more focused on me as an individual. Could I hold up a conversation, was my ego in check, could I articulate my opinions? They were mainly trying to figure out if my personality was a good fit for their culture.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Droga5 (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process started very standard- quick phone interview with HR to make sure you seem ok, and then an in person interview scheduled with the department director & potential supervisor. Received a call back after this to come back in and meet with a high up executive. Received a call back to come and meet with said executive again. Received another call back to come and meet with said executive and potential supervisor. Send thank you emails & have the high up executive respond saying I should be hearing from them quite soon. 2 weeks go by & I follow up, brushed off by HR. 2 more weeks go by and HR responds saying they went in a different direction.

Totally fine to get rejected but to have 5 different interviews and a 2.5 month lengthy process cannot be efficient. I applied in January and the process didn't end until the beginning of April.

Art Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Droga5.

Interview

Just had one easy interview with the head of department.
    We chatted around a little bit, then took a tour of the workplace.
    Very easy interview. Show your interest in the job, and the role is yours.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Droga5 in December 2014.

Interview

A few phone interviews and an in person interview with members of the team. At the time it was more informational and I was not looking for a job change, because of this I only met with a few people. I also went through a recruiter so did not have many early informational interviews.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at Droga5 in June 2014.

Interview

I got an interview invite from HR after I submitted my application online. It took a few days to confirm the interview schedule. The HR sent me the interviewers' names before the interview day. In the first-round interview, the three interviewers asked behavioral questions. Those questions were not difficult. In the second-round interview, I had a chance to speak with the hiring manager. He was very senior in this company. His interview style was to challenge things you said.