Droga5 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Associate Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Droga5 (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was a little hectic but fine. I interviewed with multiple people at the same time. Very professional. They all came from diverse backgrounds. We talked to great length about the idea of contenting creating and making films. Everyone seemed very passionate about what they do. Everyone also warned that you work long hours at Droga5 and it's hard to maintain a balance between your personal and professional life.

Interview Questions

• Why Droga5?
      Explain past projects you've worked on.
      Why advertising in general?
      Can you work on multiple projects at once.
      Are you ok with long hours?   Answer Question

Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Droga5 (New York, NY).

Interview

Spoke to A LOT of people when I went in-person. Some just about my opinions on advertising, others about where I'd worked, and one woman basically just talked to me about food the whole time.

Interview Questions

• Plenty of standard interview questions "tell me about when you worked at ...." Some questions about what I was looking for, a few curveball questions about interests outside of work.   Answer Question

Art Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Droga5.

Interview

Just had one easy interview with the head of department.
    We chatted around a little bit, then took a tour of the workplace.
    Very easy interview. Show your interest in the job, and the role is yours.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Droga5 (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Received response within a week after applying online for a phone interview.
    In person interview scheduled a week later, with 2 employees. Interview went well, nice people.
    2 weeks later I was contacted to come in for a another interview with the head of recruiting.
    Day before the interview, I received an email stating they need to reschedule. Never heard back from them. Long and tedious process.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Droga5.

Interview

Talked to 4 different people, everyone was super nice. They were very accommodating with times. In particular was surprised by the quality of the talent team. They were very good at keeping me updated on next steps and follow up.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Droga5 in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was incredibly smooth with Droga5 contacting within two weeks. They first do a telephone interview describing the company and what tasks you may be responsible for if you become an intern then. The next interview is a phone interview again, but this time asking about projects you've completed, your web development skills, and why you would want to work for them. Such a quick and nice interviewing process!

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Droga5 (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by two HR employees all members of the IT team. It was mostly a culture fit questionnaire with a few technical questions. I didn't prepare for it and the questions were very basic.

Account Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Droga5.

Interview

Interviewed w way too many people - and didn’t meet w any people I’d directly report into
    The recruiting company told me I didn’t have any other options when I was offered the job.

If it wasn’t droga I wouldn’t have accepted the offer / process

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Droga5 (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. I was contacted off of LinkedIn, then did 2-3 phone interviews before I was asked to come out to the office in NYC. Did interviews with 3-5 people in the office. Was given an offer the same day.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Droga5 in December 2014.

Interview

A few phone interviews and an in person interview with members of the team. At the time it was more informational and I was not looking for a job change, because of this I only met with a few people. I also went through a recruiter so did not have many early informational interviews.