Dufry Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 28, 2017

2.8

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Dufry (Miami, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

Went through a recruiter. was called in for an interview. Interviewed with all team members and then was not contacted until the two people they hired quit. I was then offered another interview and was hired immediately. The whole process took approximately 6 months.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dufry (Miami, FL) in November 2008.

Interview

Over the phone,very simple if you have experience and knowledge

Interview Questions

• There was nothing difficult   1 Answer

Accounts Receivable Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dufry in December 2016.

Interview

Firstly you have a talk (typical interview questions) with a recruiter. Then she/he suggests you to the manager and arrange a live interview with the manager. Two managers ask you question, after explaining the nature of the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at this position.
      Have you worked in the past on same tasks.
      Why you studied this master
      Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dufry (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online. It tools three weeks to get a phone call. Interview in Toronto airport by store manager. Positive feedback within one day then I accepted offer. It took a long time to get a RAIC card, without it you can't work in airport restrict area.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dufry (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

A group interview where we had been given the job to sell an item to the supervisors. Upon completing the actual presentation, we switched over to individual interviews as it was just to check out our team work. We sat down with individual supervisors whom we had to sell yhe item to. We then proceeded to talk about our resume, skills and availabilty.

Interview Questions

• What are some skills you have when it comes to dealing with hard customers?   Answer Question
    • What are some skills you have that others may not?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dufry (Madrid (Spain)) in May 2013.

Interview

1. phone with a head hunter, Interview in Spanish; 2. phone call from director of tech dept , in English; & 3. face to face interview. Invited to the HQ. .
    First part of interview with the director, second part with SPM

Interview Questions

• Are you single? because we dont want PMs with a family as an excuse   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Dufry.

Interview

I was hunted to the position of Deputy General Manager, so it was not a tournament for the position. The company had known me and offered diffferent kinds of additional benefits to attract me and to withdraw from another company. For me it was a kind of bazaar, when you have to agree for the most attractive benefits, and the company has to take a professional for not expensive. Finally we came to the conclusion satisfies both parties and I moved to take the position.

Counter (Customer Service) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guayaquil (Ecuador)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dufry (Guayaquil (Ecuador)) in November 2011.

Interview

All the interviews the employer needs are fine.
    Intelligence test
    1:1 interview
    Personality test and presentation

Interview Questions

• questions about the salary   1 Answer

Low salary

Architekt Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basel (Switzerland)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dufry (Basel (Switzerland)) in May 2012.

Interview

Anfängliche Kommunikation mit externem Personalvermittler, gefolgt von Telefoninterview mit dem Personalleiter der Firma. Danach Interviews mit fast allen Fachleuten in der Abteilung (über fast einen ganzen Tag). Guter allgemeiner Überblick während dieser Interviews.

Interview Questions

• Nichts Spektakuläres aus fachlicher Sicht. Standardfragen von Seiten HR, wie z. B. „Wo sehen Sie sich in 5 Jahren?”, Berufsweg etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Keine Verhandlung, ich war mit dem ersten Angebot zufrieden.