Duncan Aviation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Duncan Aviation Interview Questions

Interviews at Duncan Aviation

2.5

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Duncan Aviation.

Interview

telephone interview with 3 management people. They flew me to Lincoln Ne, It was all paid for but should have really looked else where. I believe that this was the easiest interview I have ever done.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about the field of Aviation   1 Answer

Duncan Aviation Response

Jul 25, 2017 – Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for your interest in working for Duncan Aviation. I’m happy you had a successful interview that resulted in a job offer. Our interviews are designed to be interactive so both parties have... More

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Duncan Aviation.

Interview

I applied in their website and got a request for interview within a week or two. I interviewed with the accessory shop manager and the team leader. I wore a suit but was a little over dressed for this position. After a few questions they have me a quick tour if the shop.

Interview Questions

• Can you give us a brief description of your experience?   Answer Question

Engine Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Duncan Aviation.

Interview

I applied online, five weeks later I received a phone call to set up a phone interview for the following week, during the phone interview standard questions nothing too in depth just background information, was e-mailed to inform me they had selected someone else the second I hung up. It was nice to know quickly, but not that quickly, to at least give the perception I was honestly being considered.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle pressure?   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Duncan Aviation.

Interview

Nothing to add, the normal questions and tour.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Duncan Aviation.

Interview

Three weeks after applies for the position, I was sent an invitation for a recorded interview online. Of which I was given three questions to read, and answer while my answers were recorded via webcam. Then around a week and a half later I received a call to come in for a second interview.

Interview Questions

Duncan Aviation Response

Aug 2, 2017 – Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for your interest in Duncan Aviation! We are continually reviewing our application and interview processes to ensure candidates have a positive experience. Congratulations on your job... More

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Duncan Aviation (Lincoln, NE).

Interview

There can be an initial interview done on skype. The second interview takes place face to face with the asst. manager and typically the team leader that is interested in your application. If you do well on the initial interview they'll fly you to the home base for a follow up. It's a pretty straight forward interview. Most questions revolve around safety and background.

Interview Questions

• What's the first thing you do when approach a maintenance task?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Duncan Aviation (Lincoln, NE) in June 2013.

Interview

Standard interview process. i was called into talk with the airframe department supervisor and a few team leaders. i was asked questions about my history in aviation and some basic technical questions.

Interview Questions

• basic technical questions. nothing that requires in-depth knowledge.   1 Answer

Negotiation

negotiation for pay level can be made depending on skill level and position applied for. be confident in yourself and you should have no problems.

Anonymous Employee in Battle Creek, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Duncan Aviation (Battle Creek, MI) in February 2010.

Interview

If you want to get a job here the best thing to do is be honest. The company values honesty and integrity the most. Give real experiences you have had for examples to how you fixed problems you may have had in the past.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself staying here long?   1 Answer

Negotiation

negotiate

Airframe Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Duncan Aviation in August 2009.

Interview

Interviewed with team lead, assistant manager, and department manager at the same time. Was then given a tour of the facilities and received an offer two days later

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Duncan Aviation (Lincoln, NE) in July 2008.

Interview

Applied online July 3, 2008. 2 weeks later got a phone interview: some basic questions and went over the resume. 20 days later got a call to check if I'm available a certain day so they can fly me out for an interview in person. 30 days later is the interview, they paid for the flight round trip, a rental car and one night stay at Hampton Inn, I was flown out a day before the interview so I could check out the town.
    Interview was with 3 airframe team leaders, basic interview questions like what are your 3 best traits? what are your 3 weakness? How do you handle yourself under pressure?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

my first full time job, I didn't want to negotiate.