Dunham & Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dunham & Associates Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2017

2.8

Regional Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dunham & Associates.

Interview

Just remember this is not a place you want to work. You are probably interviewing here as a last resort. The sales team is kind of a joke. There are only 3 internal sales people because people keep leaving. The management team will talk about how great of a culture they have but its not. Find some former Dunham employees on LinkedIn and ask for their thoughts.

Private Client Group Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dunham & Associates (San Diego, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

phone screening first, met with HR Director next, then met with PCG Relationship mgr I would be working with, next the COO, and then Jeff Dunham because I would be servicing his clients. Nice man

Interview Questions

• Was I licensed and if I didnt have a required license, when was i going to get it   1 Answer

Private Client Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Dunham & Associates (San Diego, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Someone from the office first called me to briefly speak with me and set up an interview. .For the first interview I met with the Director of HR. I then came back for a second interview and met with a total of 3 people separately. The COO, the other Private Client Relationship Manger, and the CEO.

Interview Questions

• What was your greatest failure and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Private Client Services Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dunham & Associates (San Diego, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Very professional and comfortable. Ran on time and was treated as if I was a valuable candidate. The company overview was well done and I felt excited about the company. I interviewed first with the HR Manager and she described the job well. It was a stretch for me, personally, but would have been a good job to strive for.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep up with the market? What do you read?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dunham & Associates.

Interview

Review the website to know the business.

I took a skills test. Unfortunately for me, the person reviewing the test was out of the office so I interviewed with HR. Apparently they didn't have the time for me to interview with the people in my field. Felt like they wasted my time.

The one thing I did observe was personnel attitudes. I'll simply summarize by saying the majority of people I saw did not seem happy. Take it as you will.

Interview Questions

• Do your homework on the company and your field of interest. It wasn't too difficult of an interview.   Answer Question