Dwelo Software Engineer In Test I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Dwelo

1 Interview Review

Software Engineer In Test I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dwelo (Draper, UT) in July 2019.

Interview

My interview process may have been slightly different than their standard. I met someone working there previously and this person and their manager approached me over lunch to see how I'd fit with the team and existing pain points. Then I spoke with their HR rep regarding benefits and insurance. Following that I did a 3-3.5 hour in person interview. I did a technical interview in person with some limited whiteboarding. I met with their CTO on an online call. Then they took me out to lunch, and finally I met with one of the developers. A lot of the questions seemed to be basic competency and culture fit. the SET1 title is their equivalent of a junior level title so this seemed fitting. They were VERY communicative during every step of this process as they approached me before the position was listed and there was a waiting period.

Interview Questions

• They drew a mock up of a piece of their product and asked me to describe how I would test it.   1 Answer
  • They asked how I feel about feedback. They're big on communicating and resolving problems early on so this was a big factor.   Answer Question