E-Z-GO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

E-Z-GO Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2017

2.3

Interview

Easy enough interview process just have to sell yourself as a salesman. Make sure your know the history behind the company and have questions to ask. Meet with 5 different people from SLT

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Account Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at E-Z-GO (Augusta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 managers all were very friendly made me feel at ease. All of the managers were very laid back when asking questions the whole process was about an hour.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at E-Z-GO.

Interview

I was contacted 2 weeks after an initial interview during my school's career fair to visit their facility in Augusta, GA for another interview. After driving to the facility, I was asked a variety of statics/manufacturing questions and then given a tour. Right from the start, things were very disorganized, which led to a lot of the day resulting in me sitting around and waiting to be given to the next person. People who were supposed to interview me were not in the office and those who were able to were caught up in other business, leading to more waiting around. I was taken out to lunch after speaking with two engineering directors. A final interview with the HR director at the plant took place where I was flat out asked "Why is your GPA so low?" (I have a 3.26) I almost walked out right there... Overall it was a very discouraging, disorganized, and unprofessional interview. I was not at all impressed with the facilities or the people. This was 5 months ago and I have not been contacted since, even after following up with a phone call to their Corporate Contact Recruiter. No offer on fuel reimbursement after an 8 hour drive either.

Sales Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at E-Z-GO (Augusta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Consists of 5 rotations. Interview with 5 of the company's business leaders. The interviewers consist of the company's sales leaders in the company's four major divisions: commercial, consumer, golf, parts and services.

Interview Questions

• Mainly general questions concerning personality and background.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at E-Z-GO (Augusta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with several different people in the company (around 10 total) and it was very straight forward and relaxing. It was obvious that they wanted me to relax and be myself. I thought I left on a good note and felt good about the job. A week later I sent a follow up email and never got a response. Thinking it may have gotten lost in the shuffle, I emailed the same HR contact a week later. She never responded again. After waiting another week, I emailed another HR employee and still didn't get a response. This was kind of upsetting because a "no" is better than no response at all. I still don't know what happened to this day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about some of your projects that you did while in school.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at E-Z-GO in November 2014.

Interview

They contacted me through my university JobMate account and set-up an on-campus interview. Before the interview, there was a information session to educate us on the company, from there we could ask the broader questions that most people would want to know. Overall, there was a small pool of interviewees there. None of the questions were that difficult during the interview, but they do ask what you learned at the informational session, about your past internships, and want to get to know you. It was a very casual interview.

Interview Questions

• What did you learn from the informational session/was the informational session about just the Textron Specialized Vehicles or the overall Textron company?   Answer Question

Sales Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at E-Z-GO (Augusta, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

Meet on campus at a job fair and was excited after talking to a recruiter. After a follow up phone interview I was asked to come down for the day to meet with several managers. After getting there I realized its in the middle of no where and was not impressed with the office or the personal. I believe I only got an offer to help diversify the company.

Interview Questions

• Just a bunch of the same basic questions by each manager   Answer Question

Not an exciting work atmosphere with not many young employees

Test Tech I - Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at E-Z-GO (Augusta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

The initial communication was via phone call to set up a phone interview. This was followed up with an email as verification of the time and members of the call. I was called a few hours later to schedule an in person interview the next week. The interview took about 3 hours, and involved speaking with the Mechanical Engineers, the majority of the Testing Department as a group, the Director of Current Product/Test Engineering, and a member of HR. I was called and offered the job week and a half later.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember a particular question but the most difficult parts were the group interview with the Testing Department and the one on one interview in HR.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at E-Z-GO (Augusta, GA).

Interview

I was called in for an onsite interview. I met with 6 different people: 4 engineering managers, VP of engineering, and the director of human resources. Each interview was pretty laid back. The questions were basic interview questions. It seemed like more of a get to know you interview. I was notified within a week of an offer.

Interview Questions

• They each just asked basic interview questions. I was asked a question about dimensioning tolerance. This was a very laid back interview. I enjoyed a tour of the engineering facility. Each interviewer was very nice and easy to talk to. I throughly enjoyed the experience.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at E-Z-GO (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

Very easy and calm. The district manager was very nice and professional. I think the corporate office needs to hire more managers who are better suited for this job really.