E2open Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 9, 2017

3.1

Customer Insight Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rogers, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at E2open (Rogers, AR) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview consisted of three people that were not particularly friendly. Very stiff and abrupt with their questioning and conversation. Overall not a hard interview or even very intrusive.

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at E2open (New York, NY).

Interview

4 Personal Interview round. Each Interviewer took 30 minutes, mostly all were Technical.
    They were checking design skills and core knowledge, few questions on databases, java etc. Last round was somewhat HR +Technical.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at E2open (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

General HR phone interview was conducted. Later the interviewer has asked me about my credentials. I responded well enough. He told me about the work culture there. I asked him about the work environment there.

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at E2open (Dallas, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online, HR reached me on my phone with in a week's time and scheduled the first round of telephonic interview with the Hiring manager on clearing it , I was asked to go Onsite for the other 3 rounds of technical Interview .
    However, four rounds were held ( AS I REACHED AN HOUR EARLY FOR THE INTERVIEW)

Interview Questions

• Java (Collections, threads, garbage collection)
      Few sorting algorithms
      Query for Inner join , JDBC connection snippet and prepared statements
      Linux commands, Application Server knowledge
      Mainly interviewer focused on my basics and knowledge on my interests and projects.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was an intern position and they had offered me best i could expect

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at E2open (Austin, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Fairly typical interview process: initial phone screen, assessment test, interview with hiring manager and finally on-site in Austin, TX with a series of interviews with execs and others.

Overall experience was good, except there was a very long delay (3+ weeks) between final interviews and informing me they selected someone else. I suspect they made the decision quickly and had to wait for the preferred candidate to accept their offer before informing me.

Most of the folks I met with were professional and genuine. The company is going through a transition, so there is some uncertainty as they navigate new waters.

Finance and Accounting Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at E2open (Foster City, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Very brief 2 phone conversations with the Foster City team. Their positions are going away and clearly very close knit group who will not let go. Would wait until they move to Austin and hiring managers are in position who you will be actually working for in the role.

Interview Questions

• Very basic, was not impressed with the knowledge of existing team or question   1 Answer

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at E2open.

Interview

3 phone interviews and one on-site
    mainly regarding your experience and some supply chain basic knowledge,first round is HR and the other two phone screen is senior and VP. There will be 5 people for the whole on-site, but the main decision may depend on one, office is in Dallas, TX, not so big.

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at E2open.

Interview

got referred by employee, a phone interview has been scheduled. Most of the questions are related to the projects mentioned in the resume and some technical questions on the programming language used for the projects. 2-3 analytical questions on how you approach to the problems

Interview Questions

• questions based on java collection set and analytical questions are unexpected   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Interview

Had a phone interview, and most of the questions are related to the project I did before

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at E2open (Dallas, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

It is good process focused on the skills whether how you fit @ company's culture.
    Test your Knowledge on various aspects like XML,Java,JSP,SQL.
    A person in that role can or might be required to do one or all of them in any given project.

Interview Questions

• basic data structures questions like swapping ,jsp code   Answer Question