EA Engineering, Science, and Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at EA Engineering, Science, and Technology

Entry Level Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EA Engineering, Science, and Technology (Warwick, RI) in March 2017.

Interview

There was one hour of conversation with the senior engineer, project manager, and client manager (who was conferenced in) and I got a tour of the office and met the other employees.

Interview Questions

• 'Tell me about yourself' 'What do you see yourself doing' 'What are your interests outside of engineering'   Answer Question

Scientist I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EA Engineering, Science, and Technology in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call from head quarters, two days later heard from senior scientist at the specific office. Then flew out to the specific office, Skype interview with 3 people from head quarters right after that interviewed with 3 people from the specific office. Said I will hear back by the end of the month but received offer after 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Asked specifically about my background, schooling, and how I can benefit the company. They asked about my goals, what I am looking for in a company and how I would like to shape my career. Talked about specific tasks and what the position entails and what they are looking for in candidates.   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Interview

Interview was with several managers at the same time. It was fair, they asked standard questions with no curve balls. The interaction with the different people was refreshing because you got to "play the room" and their questions fed off each other. Hiring was quick--I got an offer shortly after my second interview.

Geologist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at EA Engineering, Science, and Technology (Dallas, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

I had one phone interview with 2 project managers and then an in person interview with many people at the office from various backgrounds. The questions were all geared toward what I offered the company in terms of previous work experience and educational background. I feel that the interview was a little rushed and unlike other companies they didn't seem to be as warm and inviting. The job offer came about 2 weeks after the interview.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EA Engineering, Science, and Technology (Hunt Valley, MD).

Interview

I heard about this job through a former co-worker and this was her Dad's company. They were looking for a full time receptionist cause at the time had another employees son who was moving onto another job. I was interviewed by my supervisor and then hired through HR dept. I began working for them 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• This was the best interview and nothing unexpected happened during my interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

This being the first time in this job field, what I was asking for surprised my supervisor. He said that I could walk in the door and expect to be making the higher end of my offer.

Scientist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oswego, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at EA Engineering, Science, and Technology (Oswego, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Submitted application online. I got a call about my application about 2 weeks after submitting it. I interview that same week. One face-to-face interview with the branch's supervisor. Average interview. I started as soon as the project I would be working on began, approximately 6 weeks after I interviewed.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EA Engineering, Science, and Technology (Hunt Valley, MD) in March 2013.

Interview

In person interview with a panel of 5 project managers and as the interview progressed more project managers joined in. Asked about past experience and work history and how comfortable I felt about the job in question. Pretty straight forward. Got a call the next week and accepted offer.

Interview Questions

• If you could describe yourself in one word what would it be?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Entry level did not try to negotiate.

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EA Engineering, Science, and Technology in March 2011.

Interview

Initial communications were good, although they seem to be a little disorganized and take a long time to respond. Interview was all day, meeting with employees ranging from entry-level engineers to managers.

Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EA Engineering, Science, and Technology (Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)) in March 2010.

Interview

Alot of interviews will be placed out. Alot of questions will be ask on life ballance, colleges, reporrs and all sorts of test. Also need language knowing of English or Chinese.

Interview Questions

I got a better offer for a better company.