EA Engineering, Science, and Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EA Engineering, Science, and Technology Interview Questions

Interviews at EA Engineering, Science, and Technology

2.6

Software Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EA Engineering, Science, and Technology.

Interview

Only first round of one-way video interview . It was really easy to finish the interview with another take as option. General 3 questions posted on glassdoor. It appears to be more of personality questions rather than coding.

Interview Questions

• Your recent project outside college and you achievements in that project?   Answer Question

Staff Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EA Engineering, Science, and Technology.

Interview

I was called for an interview a few days after I applied. I met with the project manager and supervisor and discussed the position, toured the office, and met some key staff members.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were pretty standard or specific to the role listed in the job description.   Answer Question

Senior Level Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EA Engineering, Science, and Technology.

Interview

Interview took two weeks. Interviewed was a panel interview including the VP. After two hours the interview seemed to go well, met with HR for 45 minutes afterwards. Expected to get feedback within two weeks. A month later, still no response. Finally got ahold of HR and the Rep was surprised I did not receive an offer. No further explanation. Very disappointing and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years. Typical question.   Answer Question

Geologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warwick, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EA Engineering, Science, and Technology (Warwick, RI) in April 2018.

Interview

Received an email from the president of the company requesting an interview with the Warwick, RI office location. Scheduled a 30 minute phone interview with the hiring manager there as part of their Presidents Program. We mostly talked about my previous experience, and he told me about their office location and the types of projects they work on. I waited 5 weeks to hear back after that and they did not have a position for me.

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EA Engineering, Science, and Technology.

Interview

Very long process. Interviewed several times over the course of three months. There wasn't much communication between interviews or even after the position was offered. Very long day spent during the final interview. Was there for about 8 hours.

Scientist Interview

Interview

Interview was with several managers at the same time. It was fair, they asked standard questions with no curve balls. The interaction with the different people was refreshing because you got to "play the room" and their questions fed off each other. Hiring was quick--I got an offer shortly after my second interview.

Scientist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oswego, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at EA Engineering, Science, and Technology (Oswego, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Submitted application online. I got a call about my application about 2 weeks after submitting it. I interview that same week. One face-to-face interview with the branch's supervisor. Average interview. I started as soon as the project I would be working on began, approximately 6 weeks after I interviewed.

Scientist I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EA Engineering, Science, and Technology in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call from head quarters, two days later heard from senior scientist at the specific office. Then flew out to the specific office, Skype interview with 3 people from head quarters right after that interviewed with 3 people from the specific office. Said I will hear back by the end of the month but received offer after 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Asked specifically about my background, schooling, and how I can benefit the company. They asked about my goals, what I am looking for in a company and how I would like to shape my career. Talked about specific tasks and what the position entails and what they are looking for in candidates.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

Good overall process, they kept me in the loop throughout. Solid questions. Very clear company cares about employees. Happy employee for some time now. Highly recommend to anyone interested.

Geologist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at EA Engineering, Science, and Technology (Dallas, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

I had one phone interview with 2 project managers and then an in person interview with many people at the office from various backgrounds. The questions were all geared toward what I offered the company in terms of previous work experience and educational background. I feel that the interview was a little rushed and unlike other companies they didn't seem to be as warm and inviting. The job offer came about 2 weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about extensive field work?   1 Answer