ECPI University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2018

2.5

Financial Assistance Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ECPI University (Greensboro, NC) in April 2018.

Interview

There was a brief one-on-one interview and then a pattern-recognition aptitude test. I was told I would hear back after the test was scored, but I never heard anything else despite sending follow-up emails. The job is still listed as available.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ECPI University (Roanoke, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

ECPI reached out to me. Right now I am in the process of waiting on a start date. Thank goodness I didn't submit a resignation at my present job. I didn't know once offered a position it would take so long to hear back.

Adjunct Faculty Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ECPI University.

Interview

Submitted my application and received a response and interview request the following day. I had two online interviews, a few days apart. I was told I'd definitely get a class and had to go through a two week faculty training course. The course was quite a bit of work (more difficult than other ones I've done). I did very well in the course (score was almost 100%, had great feedback). I followed up after the course and was told I would not be getting a course. This was a complete waste of my time. The interviews were easy and fairly standard.

Interview Questions

• How can you reach students with non-traditional backgrounds?   Answer Question

Admissions Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ECPI University.

Interview

I was interviewed for 3 days. I came in for a group interview, was asked to take a 30 minute assessment (they don't warn you about that) then met with the Director for about an hour. Asked me to come back the next day, but complete a personality quiz at home. Met with the team and interviewed with two of the members as well to get their stamp of approval. Then I had to interview with the VP. It's a super lengthy process, but at least you get a good idea about the position by the end of it.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about explaining to students who don't qualify for the program they want? How would you convince them what was the better path for them?   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Instruco Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ECPI University (Roanoke, VA).

Interview

No interview. Hoping to get an interview. I use to be a full time Medical Instructor at ECPI the year 2010. I left there in good standing and have regretted leaving there ever since and have tried many times to get my foot back in the door, so to speak, because after leaving I found out I made a huge mistake and I feel I may be personally blocked from someone who still works there who is not willing to give me the opportunity to return. My students loved me while I was there, they all had excellent reviews of my teachings, what all they learned in my classes, etc...why would I not be given the opportunity to return after doing such a wonderful job while I was there.

Interview Questions

• They have not ask me, I can't get an interview   1 Answer

ECPI University Response

Jul 17, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

ECPI University is currently regionally accredited through Southern Association of Colleges and Schools and we adhere to the education requirements for all our faculty. Previous instructors that... More

Financial Assistant Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ECPI University (Charleston, SC) in March 2017.

Interview

I actually interviewed for an Assistant Position originally which, i didn't get at first but then was later called back to be offered the position which i declined being that I was already working someplace else, I then was offered the position as the Front desk Personnel but i declined because I have worked the front office and its not for me. Finally i was asked to apply for this position, being that I had already interviewed, I just had to pass the background check. In that interview, I interviewed with 3 people, they all asked TELL ME A TIME type questions, but what i did like was that they gave me the PROS and the CONS about the positions, they didn't sugar coat anything so I knew what type of environment i was walking into.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions about me and what i was looking for   1 Answer

Financial Assistance Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ECPI University (Newport News, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process involves several people from your immediate supervisor all the way up to the campus president or company vice president. I was interviewed by three different people who asked me similar questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be an asset to this company?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ECPI University in February 2017.

Interview

the interview process was extremely unorganized and you are left to find upper management by yourself. the questions asked had nothing to do with the job description. and there really isn't a point of posting a job description, for this company, because they will have do work assignments that do not relate to your field.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ECPI University (Raleigh, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

Prepare and deliver a short lecture. I was able to choose any topic relating to engineering. The committee evaluated my performance based on teaching format. After the lecture, I was giving a campus tour, and meet with the program director to view the curriculum. The next week I was invited to interview with the university president.

Nurse Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ECPI University (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by phone to setup interview. It was a group interview with staff. I had a choice to view the school campus. All staff was very friendly.