EDUPOINT EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 12, 2017

2.8

CRC Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EDUPOINT EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS (Mesa, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

Had initial phone interview with HR/Recruiter lady, then, first interview with department manager and coworker sitting in, then interview with the 5 top HR leaders of the company. Went well thought everything was going great and had a great career ahead of me...

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Why Edupoint... etc   Answer Question

QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EDUPOINT EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS (Mesa, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Brief google doc assignment that had to do with finding bugs in the program. This was more black box testing. After I was done, they called me in for a face to face interview. A week later, they told me the results.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself and do you know the difference between HTML and XML?   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EDUPOINT EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS (Mesa, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

Several interviews. It took a couple of months for them to respond and call between interviews. People from other departments will come in and interview you.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience and how I handled conflict.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EDUPOINT EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS (Mesa, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

Very thorough and relevant questions. Showed a keen interest in me. Very responsive to all my questions. Overall A+. Five interviews but they were all critical to my decision. HR was very communicative throughout the entire process. This is one special company.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your passion for the education market sector.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very fair. Never have I had a better experience. A reflection of the warmth of the overall company culture.

Customer Service Represetnative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EDUPOINT EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS (Mesa, AZ).

Interview

There were 4 interviews. The first with HR. The second with the VP of the dept. The third with the manager of the dept and the last is a final "approval" meeting with all presidents and vp's and ceo of the company. I did interview 1 and 2 initially, then I did meeting 3 and 4 a couple months later. Seems they hired, filled their slot, then opened a couple new slots, for which I was chosen as a candidate and then hired.

Interview Questions

• Experience with computers, server and database management and phone center experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at EDUPOINT EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS (Mesa, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

1. Formal HR Call, going through resume and experience.
    2. Simple Technical onsite interview with two persons focusing on C#, data structures, teamwork, strings, agile software development and behavioural questions.
    3. The result is notified through email as soon after the interview is completed.

Interview Questions

• Q. Diff b/w hash table and dictionary in C#?
      Q. Diff b/w static, abstract and internal in C#?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EDUPOINT EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS (Mesa, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

-You apply through their career website.
    -Basic C# code related interview questions
    -Some behavioral questions.
    - you get call from HR if resume is short listed. Then during the call, they ask about your availablity and general stuff.
    -Then you get email for in-person interview.
    - After interview, you get decision within week.

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EDUPOINT EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS (Mesa, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

Received email assessment with simple debugging questions in C#. After submitting that, I got a call for interview. Interview was pretty simple. They asked questions on basic C# collections, string manipulation, windows environment, along with some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Basic C# collections, string manipulation and station-response questions.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at EDUPOINT EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call in about a week. I was told that I must do a programming assessment which was sent to me via email. There are two solutions that you must work through in order to be further considered. The first solution was to use at least one try and catch statement, and add in an extra class to the solution. How the problem was setup was that they want you to do is read from a text file the first and last names of people, sort by last name and output it back to a new text file. My suggestion on this is to use a list and LINQ to sort and store the names.
    The second solution given to you is to test your debugging skills. The solution is set up to read a hard-coded xml data that’s in the solution’s code. You must fix any issues with the code so it displays the proper results.

After so many days of completing the two solutions and emailing it back. I received a call to setup a phone interview. The phone interview was delayed for about 20 minutes due to the recruiter being in a meeting. The phone interview itself was very short asking you why do you want to work here, and how much were you thinking as a salary. I just said whatever fits in their internship budget, and was told that my data be given to the hiring manager for further consideration. A week later I was asked to come in for an in-person interview. I was scheduled the next day, which didn’t give me much time to prepare for.

In the in-person interview I was asked programming questions and personal behaviors on how you deal with certain situations. One was how you deal with a problem that you don’t know nothing about and how you go about debugging. One of the things you should know before going in are list, dictionary, hash table, arraylist, list, and access modifiers as those are something they are looking for.

As I have been unprepared for this interview, I ended up not getting the internship job. I did, however, during my short time there seen how the work culture felt like. As a disclaimer I wasn’t there that long, maybe 40 minutes at most. I have to say it felt sort of stiff seeing at least with one employee bored out of his mind having the “just want go home” look, just staring at the screen doing nothing. The one portion of office that I did see is set up with plenty of cramped cubicles to go around. Just go in with the mentality like it as a place that has the culture of Google or any other place that removes cubicles and promotes open collaboration with fellow developers.

Interview Questions

• Like I said above the most difficult questions would be knowing your access modifiers and your different Generic Collections. If you know about those you should be fine in my opinion.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EDUPOINT EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS.

Interview

A test was sent by email. It was an assessment to debug C# code. I thought it was easy. A couple days after completing that I was asked to come in for an in person interview. There I was asked some personality and simple technical questions. The whole time took like 40 minutes.

Interview Questions

• There were two scenarios with the test sent by email. The first is a bug scenario. The second is sorting contents while using a try/catch block.   Answer Question