EF Education First Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 9, 2017

2.7

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EF Education First (Tarrytown, NY).

Interview

Basic interview process where they ask about your experience including specific examples of good & bad scenarios in teaching & how you dealt with them. You also receive a mini grammar test that's a few short pages. There are some short answer questions on this test along with multiple choice. They want to gage how strong you are in the grammar department as you teach a lot of it with adult students.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable you were with different aspects of grammar.   Answer Question

Senior Designer Interview

Interview

two steps, easy and casual. first with a creative director then with a marketing head of department. Beautiful office location and great team vibes. Easy engaging chat. Welcoming process

Interview Questions

• what do you bring to the company   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EF Education First in July 2017.

Interview

Two introduction calls and an in person interview with two white board questions meeting 5 employees. The questions, set up and assumptions were not provided clearly and required a discussion to correctly understand.

Interview Questions

• Create an API that gets and posts traveler objects based on a join of two data tables   Answer Question
    • Create an API that fetches credit card tolkens from a card database and user database   1 Answer

EF 360 Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EF Education First (Boston, MA).

Interview

Had an in-person interview with someone from HR. HR personnel asked basic questions about background, interests, and goals for the internship experience. It was suppose to be a 30 minute interview but ended early around 20 minutes.

Educational Tour Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EF Education First (Denver, CO) in June 2017.

Interview

1: Online Application + Resume + Cover Letter
    2: Phone Interview - Exploratory Call, 15min
    3: Group Interview - Panel Style, Office Tour, Introduce yourself with a PowerPoint slide (1 fun fact about you, why you would be great in sales at EF, tell us about a time you were professionally fearless, 2 hours)

Interview Questions

• What would be your sales approach for a new school district? Who and how would you target this territory?   Answer Question

English As A Second Language Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EF Education First (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

We first submitted a Resume, then Skype interview was had. Next came the acceptance responses. The overall process went smoothly and it was a stress-free experience. What I appreciated most about the prossess was the simple step by step nature of the application and hiring.

Interview Questions

• What my expectations were for living in location   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EF Education First (Boston, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was by phone. The recruiter said the conversation would be very casual, and said that I could start talking about me. She asked me what I know about the company, and to talk about my portfolio, which was kind of hard to explain through the phone.
    At the end, I was asked about salary.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EF Education First (Cambridge, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

Was a 2 hour interview process. 4 30 minute rounds. First three are with Sales Managers and last one is with the Sales Trainers. Mainly to see if you are a good fit in their separate teams.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you and a supervisor disagreed on something?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EF Education First in June 2017.

Interview

I applied and heard back that same day with a next day phone interview. The interview lasted 45 minutes. I think I answered about 10 questions, and they were very difficult. I had a positive experience however at the end the woman was bothered by my lack of sales experience even though I had so many other incredible past experiences that made me qualified for an entry level position. Get ready for very hard, and non-traditional phone interview questions. Look below for examples

Interview Questions

• Who are you in your friend group?
      What would get you fired at EF?
      Do you have sales experience?
      How would you sell a country you never have been to?   Answer Question

ESL Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EF Education First (Kalamazoo, MI).

Interview

Quick and easy, a bit awkward for second interview. I ended up not applying because of family matters. I am thinking of reapplying though. It was quick and simple. The reason why the second interview was awkward was because it was on Skype and the gentleman I was interviewing with didn't have the video set-up for himself but mine was. I felt more vulnerable to this than other Skype interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to teach in China?   1 Answer