EF Education First Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 986 of over 986 interviews

Teachers

8m

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,827

951 Comments

Join the conversation on

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at EF Education First (Melbourne) in Feb 2016

Interview

The interviewer asked a lot of questions very quickly and asked for the first word that came to my head. After that they asked further questions about some of the answers I gave. In the next section they asked me to provide examples of certain behaviours.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me about a time you had to deal with conflict with a customer?
    Answer Question

EF Education First

Application

I interviewed at EF Education First

Interview

Very friendly, comfortable atmosphere during the interview. No difficult questions, mostly about previous experiences and strong and weak points. I sent in my CV and a cover letter, got an email back about a week later to invite me for an interview. Only heard back from the interviewer about 2-3 weeks after the interview had taken place.

Interview Questions
  • How would you describe your strong and weak points? How do you handle conflict?

EF Education First

Application

I interviewed at EF Education First

Interview

I was very nervous but the interviewer was very Nice , allowed me to take my time and express myself freely. Few minutes in , the pressure was gone. It was a challenging yet an exciting experienced , i am excited by the prospect of working at EF Education Shanghai.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EF Education First (Denver, CO) in Sep 2021

Interview

It was a pretty extensive process. There were 4 interviews and the final one was with the VP of the US high school exchange year program. It was a very comfortable process and everyone I spoke with was super kind.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EF Education First

Application

I interviewed at EF Education First

Interview

Very easy going and conversational, not intimidating at all. The interviewers were kind and honest about the position. I felt like I had a good understanding of the position and was able to honestly and freely share about my experiences.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EF Education First

Application

I interviewed at EF Education First

Interview

A bit of a long interview process. Several zoom calls but everyone I met on the team was wonderful and answered all questions. I did not receive an offer but waa grateful for the feedback and time the hiring manager took to explain why I did not get the job and what other opportunities at the company I would be suited for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EF Education First

Application

I interviewed at EF Education First

Interview

Easy conversation and nice atmosphere - interviewer asked basic questions like why do you want to work here, what qualifies you to work with children, what would be your ideal day trip

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich, Zürich

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at EF Education First (Zürich, Zürich)

Interview

The company can't really explain benefits and salaries are questionable. Also it seemed to me they rather to be very demanding since the beginning that actually motivated you to work there

Interview Questions
  • Linkedin interview preparation, they have the same questionary

EF Education First

Application

I interviewed at EF Education First

Interview

First round: 15 minute phone interview Second round: 30-45 minute video interview The first interview was pretty easy, just an introduction of yourself and the job. The second was mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EF Education First

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EF Education First

Interview

Very well done to ensure suitable fit. Rounds with both Manager and lead RA - extremely professional and asked questions that were essential for the role. Be candid, show your personality, don't be afraid to ask questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EF Education First

Application

I interviewed at EF Education First

Interview

Asked to give an example lesson in front of a class. Make it short but fun and interactive and also with a clear objective. Send them a copy of lesson plan before lesson. Asked about previous lessons and goals.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 986 Interviews