EGS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at EGS

2.1

Sort:

Agent Interview

Interview

It was good , just go in as confident as ever be who you are and tell about your past experience that you worked in a call center . Like I say just be yourself and you will get the job with no problem .

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EGS.

Interview

They send a formal email to you about the interview, then you will go to their office to take the group interview, which includes at least two people (one is the manager)

Interview Questions

• They decided the position before the interview (not understand why they need the interview).   Answer Question

Inbound Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EGS (Newport News, VA) in August 2013.

Interview

It was very very long I came in at 11p.m and didn't leave until 3p.m. This employer has a job fair going on between the hours of 9a.m to 3p.m

Interview Questions

• How did I handle a stressful call on my last job?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EGS (East Las Vegas, NV) in March 2013.

Interview

They have you take a test and apply on site at the computer room, they then have you take a typing test after that. When you pass the typing test you get invited to the back room, where you take the interview then if you pass you get your background papers if not they call you in a few days

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EGS (Tucson, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

Very standard interview process. Initial recruiter over the phone and then an in-person interview with a lead technician at the facility. Standard set of interview questions. It was quick and easy.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had an upset customer and what did you do and what was the final outcome?   Answer Question

Senior Consulting Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Park, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EGS (Oak Park, MI) in May 2011.

Interview

Phone interview followed by personal interview. Once selected final group discussions. Group discussion was more oriented towards team work and collaboration abilities. Reading up about company on line was very useful. Knowing toe of work done, customers they work with etc. Helped a lot in every stage of the interview process. Company though did not offer much in the way of bonus, even though they expected to work long hours.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Humble, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EGS (Humble, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Took typing test and passed, then interviewer called me back and asked me a bunch of questions for a Customer Service job. I asked if I was mistaken because I thought I was here for Data Entry job and she said there was two positions, Data Entry and Customer Rep. and she was interviewing for both. I am very shy and haven't worked in the public since I was young. I don't understand why she asked me all these questions where I'm suppose to be in a customer service scenario (which do not really pertain to me or my experience) when I was there for a data entry position sitting in a back room. Well anyway, needless to say they emailed me later that day and said that I didn't get the job. I think as long as you can type and spell, why does it matter how you react in all these customer service scenarios? It wasn't meant to be, which after reading others people's comments that have worked at this location, it's probably a blessing in disguise.

Interview Questions

• Too many to remember. Questions about customer service jobs in the past, getting along with coworkers, a time when I was in a diverse group of people, yada yada yada!!   1 Answer

Pca Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EGS in February 2016.

Interview

this was a very time consuming interview and test process. I applied online and was contacted by recruiting. I scheduled and interview and went in about 215 was not completed with test and interview till 445 and was offered the job once I was completed.

Reimbursement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at EGS (Denver, CO) in May 2010.

Interview

I interviewed directly with CEO. I had already done some work with another company so they recruited me.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions, I was familiar with the company and they were familiar with me and knew my experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They agreed to pay me %50 more than I was making at previous job, and I agreed

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EGS (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

that was pretty normal no indication of what was actually ahead in training it wasn't hard to get the job they are desperate for people so they hire anyone the turn over is extremely high

Interview Questions

• they asked me about my experience and the usual interview questipns   1 Answer