EMSL Analytical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at EMSL Analytical

2.0

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cinnaminson, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EMSL Analytical (Cinnaminson, NJ) in July 2011.

Interview

The interview process seems to be very random with no two employees having the same experience. My experience stared with a phone interview with someone from HR asking very general questions and then telling me they would call back if interested, a day or two later I received a call from HR to schedule an interview. When I arrived I interviewed with the department manager and senior management, then I was told to go home and wait for another call for HR. After another couple days HR calls to extend a job offer, and emails me the new hire paperwork to sign. I never had a chance to negotiate my compensation, it was more of a take it or leave it offer.

Interview Questions

• There was no unexpected questions at my interview, the HR representatives asked very general questions, while my interview with management was all about my work history and experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Lab Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EMSL Analytical in July 2015.

Interview

Was interviewed by the regional manager and my direct supervisor. Both were dressed very unprofessionally for an interview; the regional manager was wearing shorts and a t-shirt and my direct supervisor wearing jeans with holes. Easy interview questions. Lasted about 40 minutes total. They seemed pretty desperate for people so I got a phone call with a job offer the next day.

Lab Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EMSL Analytical.

Interview

Phone interview by corporate HR department, followed by lengthy paperwork to confirm/reiterate all details discussed during the phone interview. In-person interview lasting about 15 minutes, very simple questions, primarily assessing the legitimacy of your resume, gauging interest level, and assessing overall competency.

Lab Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EMSL Analytical in November 2014.

Interview

The interview was la joke. I think the interview discussion consisted of fewer words than are required for this description! The interviewer seemed uncomfortable and unprepared. It was not an "in-depth" discussion by any stretch of the imagination.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions. All questions were formulaic and simple.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't any. They told you what the job paid and that was it.

Lab Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EMSL Analytical.

Interview

Initial communications was via a phone call from HR and a short phone basic interview. One onsite interview which lasted only about 15 minutes with the lab manager which did not seem like enough. There was no tour of the facility offered. Offer was relayed via phone call from HR.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation - it was just this is the offer.

Lab Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EMSL Analytical.

Interview

easy

Negotiation

there was none. it was this is what we pay

Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EMSL Analytical (Camden, NJ).

Interview

Was easy. Submitted resume through company website, and had an interview 2 weeks later. Manager talked about job details and expectations. Didn't ask any regular HR questions. Only question was "do u have any question?"

Interview Questions

The pay rate was low. It was said to be first shift when I was contacted, but it turned out to be third shift. Also, I was not happy signing a non compete agreement for a night shift position with low pay.

Anonymous Employee in Cinnaminson, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EMSL Analytical (Cinnaminson, NJ).

Interview

Brief , the manager did most of the talking . They asked me a few questions and then showed me around the place . That was really it , they also explained to me what I would be doing in the position I was hired for . Overall it was a quick and easy interview .

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EMSL Analytical (San Leandro, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview was fast, about 15 minutes, and straight forward. I was only interviewed by one person which is the manager. No tough or random questions. Also, hiring process didn’t take long and very accommodating.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EMSL Analytical (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

easy going, no hard questions they just want to know if you are willing to put your health, dignity, and life in jeopardy for this job. The job is not worth your sanity ..please do not apply

Interview Questions

• How long does it take you to travel to work, if called for an emergency   Answer Question