EQT Group Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at EQT Group

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at EQT Group

Found 4 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Sweden
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at EQT Group (Sweden)

Interview

1) Informal coffee chats, 2) Superday (full-day w. cases), 3) Partner meetings, 4) Logical test, 5) Personality test. Focus of case: Cases largely focused on commercial/business sense and valuation skills

Interview Questions
  • * Why EQT? * Why Fund X?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EQT Group (Stockholm, Stockholm) in Jun 2020

Interview

The interview process looked like this: - Recruiter phone screening - Interview 1 with Fund Operations Manager - Interview 2 with Fund Operations Manager and Fund Managing Director - Personality test - Interview with Head of Funds Unfortunately, I didn't get through to the test stage. The interviews were held in English, conducted online, were fairly long (1-1,5h) but very friendly and professional. The only negative was that the second interview consisted about 90% of the same questions as I got asked in the first interview. So I had to repeat my answers to the Fund Manager who took part in both interviews. I got the feedback that I didn't pass to the next stage because I didn't have as much working experience as the other candidate.

Interview Questions
  • What does a good manager look like to you?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at EQT Group (United States)

Interview

The interview consisted of three people. Two executive assistants and one hiring manager. They asked questions about the role, and asked about my background experience. They had one concern about my background, but I demonstrated to them my experience in this field through my previous temp positions. After following up, I was notified that I did not get the role. I asked for a reason and they stated that I was not a fit.

Interview Questions
  • There were no difficult questions. They were pretty standard.
Anonymous Employee in France
Application

I interviewed at EQT Group (France)

Interview

Very straight forward

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email