ERICO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ERICO Interview Questions

Sales Support Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ERICO.

Interview

Phone interviews with HR. Then on-site interview with hiring manager and team within the department. Then final phone interview with another manager. It was good to meet with everyone and ask questions. Some interviewers aren't experienced in interviewing so there were some odd questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above your job requirements to achieve an objective.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You should always negotiate salary and vacation time.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at ERICO.

Interview

Very long process, but very helpful in me learning the company. I felt comfortable accepting the offer after knowing everyone. It was very much worth the difficult and long process.

Engineer Interview

Interview

A 2-3 stage interview process with atypical technical questions. The last phase included a presentation for a technical product solution to a problem that was given to me earlier.

Interview Questions

• Atypical questions to judge for the thought process   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not difficult.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solon, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ERICO (Solon, OH).

Interview

Started with a phone call and I was very quickly invited to an on-site visit. The on-site consisted of 5-6 interviews with different engineers throughout the company. Only one interview was technical. The last step is a technical presentation. There are many steps to the application process, but they happen very quickly since ERICO is a smaller company.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ERICO (Aberdeen, NC) in October 2013.

Interview

This started out with a basic, "Let's go over your resume" phone interview with a HR rep. After that stage there was another phone interview with an engineer. From there there was the on site interview which consisted of 6 separate interviews with different team members as well as separate plant tours of the different processes.

Interview Questions

• What's something you saw on the tour that you think can be updated/fixed?   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ERICO (Solon, OH).

Interview

Four rounds. Phone, On campus, onsite*2.

Interview Questions

• Very creative questions. You cannot expecet to prepare well for them.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ERICO (Aberdeen, NC).

Interview

After a screening phone interview, I was invited onsite interview.
    Had a thorough plant tour and casual interviews with 4~5 interviewers.
    People were very nice and treated me with respect.

Interview Questions

• Why do I fit in this company.
      Describe myself.
      Explain in more details about my past projects.

not much of behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ERICO.

Interview

posted my resume online and got an email a week later

Infrastructure Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solon, OH

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ERICO (Solon, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

Was a very involved interview process. I interview on four separate days with a total of 7 different people. They also gave me an online 'skills' test to take which was not hard at all, allot of math and logic questions. It was an intense process but for a good reason, this is a very strong company with a great culture and they want to make sure that who they are hiring will fit into this culture. I honestly have nothing bad to say about the company or the interview process, they were always professional and had some really good questions for the position I interview for. Go prepared to the interview know what the company does and have some good questions to ask the people you interview with. It was a conglomerate of people from different areas of the company so you get a good overview of how things work overall.

Legal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at ERICO (Solon, OH) in January 2012.

Interview

After submitting my resume, I was contacted by Human Resources and had a phone interview. Within a couple of weeks, I was contacted for an interview at the headquarters. I met with management. Everyone was great.