ES3 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 15, 2017

2.4

Warehouse Incentive Selector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yoe, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ES3 (Yoe, PA).

Interview

She told something different when I talked to her on the phone.

She told me they didn't have the position I applied for.

I didn't like what she told me.

I declined the job offer.

Interview Questions

• If I have worked at a warehouse?   1 Answer

Repack Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ES3 (York, PA).

Interview

I was interviewed the first time by a really nice woman named Connie, she was very nice, n sweet n answered all my questions she was very through with her questions to me, n made me feel very comfortable, After our interview she set me up right then with my second interview I had thst the same day n got hired, all i had to wait for to start work was my Drug screening n my background check to come back, which only took a week n a half. I was pleased with my interview

Interview Questions

• What do u think u can bring the company   1 Answer

Senior Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at ES3 (York, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with four different executives including direct manager, department director, and two indirect directors. Site tour with competing job applicant (was a little weird) but ultimately found out they wanted to see if we got along in case they hired both of us. Overall was about 3 hours and pretty indepth review of the job, the stakeholders of the role and expectations for the first 6 months to 1 year on the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked about how I would deal with "difficult" people.   1 Answer

Repack Selector Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ES3 (York, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

First they call you in for initial interview with a human resource person. That person asks you questions. Basic, simple, common sense questions. Then for myself I was immediately set up for a second interview with a manager in the department I would be working. My first interview was a Friday and my second was Monday. In my second interview I was given a tour of the area I would be working and showed the basics of what I would be doing. Then she went through her own set of interview questions and if she likes your answers she gives you a paper with what your schedule will be. Let's you ask questions and then sends you off to someone else who has you sign a few papers and gives you a paper to go for your drug test.

Interview Questions

• How many days do you think is exceptable to call off in a year?   1 Answer
    • What experience do you think you have from past employment?   Answer Question
    • Willingness to work overtime?   Answer Question

Repacker Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ES3 (York, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

I was brought in for a first interview and went through the typical code of conduct, brief warehouse history, ect. My second interview went over the same exact details, drug test and background test. And then i finally went for my final interview. They told me what door to go to, but when i arrived it was a small lobby like area. I had no idea what to do because there was no receptionist desk or anything. After wandering about for 15 minutes i was stopped and asked who i was looking for. Then it took an additional 15 mins to find the woman in charge of my interview. She hurried me along through and hired me easily telling me work weeks are mandatory 4 days a week, 10 hour days with an extra day.

Interview Questions

• Do i know how to read that standard clock   1 Answer
    • Do i drink on the job   1 Answer
    • Do i know what the word quota means?   1 Answer