ESN International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ESN International Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at ESN International

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ESN International (Brussels (Belgium)) in November 2015.

Interview

The Interview was structured in different phases. The first phase was a general open-call, which you need to apply to with a Motivation letter and a CV. The second phase an online test of a few hours where you have to solve basic tasks such as writing a "mini-grant application" and prepare a budget. The third phase a 1:1 interview with the staff in Brussels

Interview Questions

• What is your expectations for the position your are applying for?   1 Answer

Buddy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olomouc (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ESN International (Olomouc (Czech Republic)) in January 2013.

Interview

It can be different every semester, but overall the interview tends to be very easy. You must prove you are able to speak English (or the language needed at the moment) and be super friendly. That is all you need, the organization is very welcoming. Most members have not been there for so long and they remember how it feels like to be the newbie. Relax and enjoy the ride!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to volunteer for ESN?
      Would you like to be in a specific department?
      Do you have any experience with working in a student organization?
      Answer Question

Event Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ESN International in April 2011.

Interview

The interview consisted out of two rounds. First a pre-selection was made, after with the board of directors had to approve of the appointed candidates.