ESP Safety Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ESP Safety Interview Questions

1.7

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ESP Safety (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

There was a brief phone screening with the local manager - standard stuff. There was a face to face interview at the office with the local manager and one of the principles of the company. The principle was a relatively young Russian lady.

Overall, I was not impressed, and knew I wasn't interested within 5 minutes of the face to face. These people do not know what they're doing. As someone in the industry, I know this outfit will not survive. The local manager clearly doesn't have any knowledge of the business and is being asked to run the local Houston office. All technical expertise is out of CA, and it appears that is the way they plan to keep it.

There are constant postings for this position, so I do not recommend.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to diagram the organizational structure of my present company.   1 Answer
    • They asked how I'd go about finding new customers.   1 Answer

Unable to Answer Interview

Interview

Thorough and tricky

Interview Questions

• details, analytical questions, provided scenarios, and problem solving.   Answer Question

Human Resources/Office Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ESP Safety (Houston, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview process consisted of two interviews. First with the HR director, who asked general questions and low confidence. Secondly with the VP. I did not make it to the second round because I was "over qualified" but I asume they want someone who is entry level.

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ESP Safety in January 2013.

Interview

Direct in person interview was set up by the HR Manager. Meeting was held in the conference room. Routine technical and hr questions. Was provided in depth information about the company and its products. Was shown the factory. People seemed friendly and cordial. Personally felt the interview went very well.

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ESP Safety (San Jose, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

I went in for 2 interviews. The first was with all the US employees, about 5 at that time. My experience was very close to what they needed. The EE who recruited me was very keen on hiring me and we settled on $120k. I came back a week later and met with the Russian president of ESP and his lovely assistant. The woman was nice and spoke english very well, translating for the president. Communication broke down soon over some details and the pres. became somewhat rude.

Interview Questions

• It was difficult understanding what the pres. was asking, after translation.   Answer Question