EVRAZ North America Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 45 of over 45 interviews

Recruiter15%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EVRAZ North America (Portland, OR)

Interview

Not structured, purposeless. Hard to reach by phone even for scheduled phone screen. Just fishing for what is on the market. Not in need for Chemist yet. Waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • Did you like it here?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Regina, SK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at EVRAZ North America (Regina, SK) in Sep 2019

Interview

Phone and in person, going back and forth with some negotiations. It was a phone screening, and then 3 in person interviews. The process was very thorough which is why it took about 2 months to complete.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EVRAZ North America

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at EVRAZ North America in Jul 2019

Interview

Applied online, HR phone screening interview after 4 days, 1:1 Technical Interview after 2 weeks. HR was so lazy to tell me that my 1:1 is scheduled. I got to know about this when i follow up with her regarding my technical interview. After that NO RESPONSE from employer, even after several follow ups. DO NOT apply to any position of this company as hiring process is very stupid and hiring manager was rude and not punctual at all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EVRAZ North America (Portland, OR) in Apr 2019

Interview

Easy interview process. Called up by HR (Chicago) one afternoon and scheduled a 20 minute follow-up the next day. Simple questions about experience and credentials, no technical questions. Referred to the next phase which was a call with the Superintendent of Technical Services at the plant I was applying for. Low-key discussion of products and services offered at plant, the position and responsibilities, and my experiences and technical background. More a conversation (back and forth) than a traditional interview of question after question of "tell me about a time when..." Was told at the end of the main phone interview that HR would be following up. Unfortunately, I never heard back from anyone. Bouncing back and forth between people left me w/o direct contact info for anyone involved. To future applicants: Make sure to get direct contact info for everyone involved so you can pursue them if they don't pursue you. To HR: If you're not interested, just take the three minutes to call or email.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at EVRAZ North America (Chicago, IL) in Mar 2019

Interview

Assigned by a Recruiter company. A recruiter from recruiter company will complete a phone Screening first to know about your background and experience. And then they will send an online test for excel skills of a specific version (I completed 2013 and 2016 version)

Interview Questions
  • Talk about excel skills and experience related

Anonymous Employee in Regina, SK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EVRAZ North America (Regina, SK) in Feb 2019

Interview

The interview process was smooth and timely. I had three interviews right before Covid hit. I was given a job offer in my third interview. My last interview was a panel

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to be part of our team?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EVRAZ North America (Colorado Springs, CO) in Feb 2019

Interview

Everybody knows perfectely their positions and jobs. It could be intimidating to being interviewed by 5 people at the same time, however, It wasnt that bad. They were kind and nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Camrose, AB

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at EVRAZ North America (Camrose, AB) in Nov 2018

Interview

It was a good interview very quick and direct to the company needs and my expectations.with discussions of salary amd benefits..expectation of both parties involved including training theres no much more to ad to this question

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EVRAZ North America (Portland, OR) in Sep 2018

Interview

Interview process took about 3 days total. Brought me on on a Tuesday for interview, Wednesday background was done, Thursday was my drug testing. Brings you in with two or more supervisors(depending on what you applied for) and ask you a series of questions about previous jobs, technical skills, educational background, and if you can work in a dirty environment.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your background, are you used to working in different type of environments? and conditions?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Regina, SK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EVRAZ North America (Regina, SK) in Aug 2018

Interview

I was pre-screened by the strategic sourcer as well as the recruiter and was never followed-up with - even after asking for feedback on multiple occasions and having verbal confirmation that it would be provided. In the interview, the strategic sourcer had clearly not reviewed my information, didn't listen to my responses as he asked questions I had already answered and even spelt my name wrong on the interview invite. Very disappointed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 45 Interviews