EXFO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 29, 2017

2.8

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EXFO (Andover, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

The process started with a Telephone screening Interview to determine eligibility. It was during this interview that I discovered that they required more detailed technical knowledge for the position than I had. So, I was eliminated as a candidate for this position.

Interview Questions

• How to handle customer calls when they come in.   1 Answer

Principal Software Engineer C++ Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at EXFO (Pune (India)).

Interview

Mainly Following things are asked:
    - All C++ Questions.
    - An algorithm was given to program there
    - Asked about Socket APIs.
    - Asked friendliness with working on Linux environment.
    - Asked networking questions.
    - Also, asked some of the core java concepts.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quebec, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EXFO (Quebec, QC (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Initially it was good. The recruiter called me and said that she was in interested in my CV and would like to send me an online test. The test went well and another recruiter called me and ask me about my professional experiences. Finally she said that the first recruiter would call me when she returns from her week off. After that they never call me back to give me good or bad news. Very disappointing experience.

Technical Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EXFO (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

The whole hiring process sucks... Took 1 telephone interview and 2 round face to face interview 3 months ago... They told me to wait for the next step and havn't got any feedback yet... I think either they gave the chance to other candidate nor the position has been cancelled.
    No matter how, please at least tell the candidate results instead of letting them waiting forever.

Senior QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EXFO (Pune City (India)).

Interview

In December i gone through first 2 Round and Hr asked me to wait for Final Round of discussion .Asked me for my previous employer salary slips and salary structure too.They waited me more that 20 day for HR discussion but didn't get any call from HR. Later i started taking follow up with HR. She started ignoring the thing by saying next week will get call and other stuff after a month i again called them and directly asked the final status of my candidature latr she again started with blab blab... and finaly said we have released offer for other candidate,but we you are also selected and all..we will definatly come to you in future.Who will going to wait for there offer?

There are 3 Rounds of interview.
    1) Telephonic
    2)Face to face
    3 HR

Note- Guys Worst kind of Management, No proper synchronised process of recruitment , lack of communication,overall waste of time .

>> Exfo is really waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Linux, Unix ,Testing, Agile   1 Answer

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at EXFO in September 2016.

Interview

There was technical test and then 2 round of technical interview. I cleared test and they schedule f2f interview and it was for 2 hours 5 minutes. After 1 hour technical test and 2 hours of technical discussion they shared feedback that they want the person who are having good technical understanding. I mean to say the technical panel realize after taking 2 hours of technical discussion. How much time ideally require to check the person technical capabilities, max 30 mins. It was worst experience I ever had. I would suggest to improve ur process and don't waste ur and the candidate time.

Interview Questions

• Questions were related to oops, c#, web service, WCF, web api, solid, design patterns, dot net framework, asp.net, sql oracle, windows form, javascript, MVC   Answer Question

Quality Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EXFO.

Interview

The hiring process sucks... I got interviewed for 6-7 times .After 2 months ,they have told me .You are though all the rounds only hr interview is pending.HR is informing the position is hold and after week closed.

Then why these people interviewed for 2 months..these people don't how to hire people.

Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EXFO (Pune (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

sent resume to hr he called me said you expection is to high i said we will manage then he arraged technical round interview was eassy but they have required pure network performance testing engineer

Project Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EXFO (Pune (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Got mail from tpo and applied through college.
    Interview process consist of aptitude,tech interview,hr interview.
    aptitude has two programs and aptitude multiple choice questions.
    after aptitude they call for technical interview.
    After waiting 2-4 days they call for hr interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EXFO (Pune (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Recruitment process was of 1 day only including following rounds
    1) Aptitude Test (quant ,techncal) and Coding round.
    There were near about 40 questions of Quantitative aptitude and Technical aptitiude test was based onC,C++ and networking find.
    and Codng round was bit difficult .
    2) Technical Interview.
    3) HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Btech project , Basics of C and Basics of Networking ,1 Puzzle.   Answer Question