EXOS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EXOS (Florham Park, NJ) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Received an invite to a phone interview conference call and no one from the company showed up for the call. They rescheduled the call and did not show up again. I received a phone call two weeks later to schedule an in person interview which I attended and found the interview to be strange since I was not asked any questions about my qualifications to perform the job. I found the whole process, particularly the interview itself, to be unprofessional. This is not a place I would want to work.

Interview Questions

• What was your darkest moment during your unemployment? Do you expect me to believe that? Why do you have a Master's degree? How has your salary been since you were laid off?   Answer Question

People Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EXOS (San Jose, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

I only had a phone interview and went by fast. The took about three weeks to get back to me just to let me know I was moved to the next round of the interviewing process. I reached out to them three times and finally heard back.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Performance Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EXOS in January 2018.

Interview

I was a previous employee with the company and only didn't stay with them when they lost their contract. I had applied for a position to stay with them but wasn't chosen for the position. Later, the position opened again and I applied. I had a call with a recruiter who said that it was noted I was 'an excellent candidate' previously and that my information would definitely be sent on to the hiring manager. After not hearing back from anyone after a week, I emailed the recruiter to follow-up. She said other candidates were being moved along in the hiring process and that I wasn't. There is a level of unprofessional-ism in EXOS's hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Was asked what made me choose to apply for a position with EXOS again.   Answer Question

Performance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EXOS (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and they were very helpful with arranging a time that worked for both of us. I had a phone interview that was not super dense with Q&A, but about myself, and about what drives me. They were open about the competitiveness of the internship and got back to me when they said they would. Overall, it was smooth sailing and an enjoyable process.

Interview Questions

• Whats your reason for pursuing fitness?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EXOS.

Interview

The Regional Manager focused on that I was aware that the position was at a corporate client and not an EXOS performance center. They asked more about specific examples of problems I solved in this context.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience coaching sedentary and/or injured clients? They asked more about specific examples of problems I solved in this context.

Which certs do you have and are your current with First Aid/CPR & AED?
      What are your salary expectations?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Quick.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EXOS (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed on multiple occasions and was well aware I was a finalist for the position. They then proceeded to ignore my follow-up email. If you can't let someone know you have chosen another candidate, you have no business in a management role. I will discourage people from thinking they'd like to work here or doing business with them.

Interview Questions

• You won't be asked anything you can't answer. How do you handle multitasking? Has anyone had a job where you don't?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Interview

The application asked for my salary requirements, so when I received a phone call for an initial interview with the recruiter, I was under the impression that my requested salary was in line with what they were offering.

I had a 45 minute interview with the recruiter, and at the end she asked my salary requirements. I re-stated what I had put in the application, and she said "Actually, this position pays $X". I was shocked to hear this because the number she stated was $40,000 below my salary requirement. I politely reminded her that my salary requirement was part of the application process and when I was invited for the interview I didn't think this would be a problem. Her response was "A lot of people are willing to lower their salary requirements once they hear about the position."

The response was very amateur, and I was insulted that I would be expected to lower my salary requirements that much because they are not willing to compensate employees to match the expectations they have for the position. Clearly I have worked my way up in my career and have the qualifications to ask for the salary that I did.

I was not happy that she did the 45 minute interview first, and then brought up the salary question. Nothing she said would've even made me consider dropping my salary requirements even by just a little bit, it was a basic phone screen, she did nothing to sell me the company or the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EXOS (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Of all the interviews I have done in my life, this was the most awkward! The HR person seemed as if she didn't want to do an interview or even sell the company as a great place to work. She assumed I didn't know anything about fitness even though I had worked in the industry for many years and basically made me feel like I wasn't a good fit without even getting to know me. It was so discouraging! I don't think it would be worth the commute if I was already being treated like that over an initial phone call.

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EXOS (New York, NY) in November 2018.

Interview

Well organized & detailed. The Director was very Punctual with explaining the job description, giving the fact that it will be a new Business opening up. Also, how I could contribute to the company was really impressed with my resume.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at EXOS (Jersey City, NJ) in September 2015.

Interview

Online application, reference checks, phone screens, in-person interviews. Strangest interview experience I've ever had in my life: misleading, no follow up despite talking about it, late for interview, extremely unprofessional. I'm still confused about what was going on during this process. Dodged a bullet with this one, I'm relieved it didn't work out.

Interview Questions

• How does your experience translate to the position you applied for?   Answer Question