EYP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EYP Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at EYP

Junior Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EYP (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

It was in campus career fair and the people I met were really nice. They listened about your introduction of your portfolio and asked questions about some of the details. The process was relaxing and there was also a lot of interactions because they introduced their projects when they saw relevant features in my portfolio.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with the scale shifts in a limited time?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EYP (Boston, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

Nice and easy. The interviewer was a department head and he was really nice. He explained thoroughly the job description and talked about the company. Provided opportunity for any questions. The interview did not last very long. We interviewed in one of the conference office.

Intern Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EYP (Albany, NY) in October 2009.

Interview

The interview was fairly standard. A rep from HR and the project coordinator asked about my skills, strengths, weaknesses, and goals. I went through my portfolio showing my academic and professional work. They provided feedback as the interview went along, which was helpful in gauging how things were going. Before that started I filled out some paperwork regarding prior employment, background checks, etc. It was pretty much a standard job application.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   2 Answers

Engineer Interview

Interview

Responded to a posting on the web. Got a call back, filled out an application. Had a phone screening, followed by an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked technical questions regarding engineering formulas. Mostly things that are looked up, not memorized. Caught off guard by the question, and had to try and think back to college classes to remember.   Answer Question