EZPAWN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EZPAWN Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2017

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at EZPAWN.

Interview

Normal average interview with manager. Basic questions on ethics and strengths and weaknesses. Also looking professional and a strong commitment to learning their processes was key. Ask them about management opportunities which they tend to have plenty of.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EZPAWN (Dallas, TX).

Interview

After a brief interview with the manager you have to go down and have an FBI check done which they check your fingerprints if the FBI check comes back clear then they call you in for a second interview where they discuss your salary and benefits they have 401k and great job advancements

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for EZ Pawn   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EZPAWN in January 2017.

Interview

Succinct circumstances and decisions made. "walk me through" how you would handle employees and difficult customer situations. Mine was pretty informal. One on one with DM. Respectful and comfortable. Asked the usual questions asked for anyone applying for a manager position.

Interview Questions

• Management experience and decisions. If you knew how to read a financial. Real situations regarding customer service and how you handled them How, or what could you bring to the business to make it more successful.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EZPAWN (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

see how much sales expereance you have,are you a people person,can you do other jobs at same time,positive additude,are you able to work nights,weekens.and sundays,half days on some holidays,willing to work overtime if ask

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EZPAWN (Corpus Christi, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Asked me basic questions ie.,are you able to handle rude customers. Did mention that the schedules were made the week before and that all shifts were short hours.

Interview Questions

• How I would rate my customer service?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at EZPAWN in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got email for interview about two weeks later and did phone interview that same day. Two weeks later got a one on one interview with the Regioanal Asset Protection Manager in Las Vegas.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EZPAWN (Houston, TX).

Interview

Initial communication was for postings on multiple websites. They email you to fill out online app then you wait for a reply. There was no reply after 2 weeks so I called and they said they meant to schedule an interview. 2 interviews, 1st with area office and area manager, less than an hour, personality evaluation. 2nd interview is with local store for the position with store manager. They don't have much interest so the interviews are too easy. My perception of the people is who they are. Very relaxed environment. Offices need constant cleaning because of the high volume of customers. Work culture is great, but with all companies, it varies greatly with each individual. Each store is run differently from other stores. Corporate allows managers complete control of almost everything inside of their stores Visit a few locations and you can see no 2 are the same.

Interview Questions

• These are basic interview questions such as name the worst thing about yourself, or describe a time when you failed.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Everything is negociable. The employees are always having to adjust to changing circumstances.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EZPAWN (Austin, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

you complete an online application. then you wait. i finally received a phone call and set up a one on one interview. it went fairly quick. say 15 minutes. pleasant conversation the interviewer did most of the talking.

Interview Questions

• Scripted with tell me about a time...and how often do you visit a pawn shop.   Answer Question

Ecommerce Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EZPAWN (Dallas, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

I was called in for a 1pm interview, Distric Manager "interviewer" was on a conference call for 2 hours, i had to wait, once i was interviewed it was a "rush" interview as the interviewer had another conference call coming up. Interviewer tried to say i was "riding un-employment" benefits until they ran out, due to me being out of work for 4 months, very unprofessional.

I couldnt see working for them due to them being unprofessional during the interview process.

Collection/Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at EZPAWN (Austin, TX).

Interview

It was ok. Just know your negotiation process or collection procedure and protocols.

Negotiation

It was ok