Eastridge Workforce Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 39 of over 39 interviews

Employee Referral25%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Eastridge Workforce Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Eastridge Workforce Solutions

Interview

Had initial phone call with recruiter and thought it went well. Was told I would get a call the next week to schedule second interview. Never got a call. Have reached out but have had all attempts GHOSTED by company. COMPLETELY UNPROFESSIONAL. If this is how a staffing company treats internal applicants, I would not want to be a customer.

Interview Questions
  • How have you developed sales teams in the past?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Eastridge Workforce Solutions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Eastridge Workforce Solutions in Jul 2021

Interview

I was interviewed by different people. Asked me about background and experience, for several rounds of interviews. Interviewed by the manager of the department and team. Overall a very positive experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Eastridge Workforce Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Eastridge Workforce Solutions

Interview

quick and straight to the point. It was shorter than this one minute survey theres no need to ask for thirty words when Ive said all that I need to say.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Eastridge Workforce Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Eastridge Workforce Solutions

Interview

There were multiple phases to go through when applying to Epic Games through Eastridge. My original interview was with my recruiter at Eastridge and then I moved onto interviews at Epic.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eastridge Workforce Solutions (San Diego, CA) in Mar 2021

Interview

First call through recruiter who conducted a fast pace basic interview going through my resume on my own words, to then submit it to manager and have a second interview

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a little bit about your experience in costumer service

Anonymous Employee in Casa Grande, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eastridge Workforce Solutions (Casa Grande, AZ) in Dec 2020

Interview

recruiter email asking for interest on job offered then short and brief phone call interview. Questions on skills and qualifications; follow up email to complete online application and hire on paperwork; scheduled online zoom interview.

Interview Questions
  • are you interested in a warehouse job

Application

Interview

Was called in for an interview, asked questions about myself in a way that allowed them to get to know me and was provided ample information and my inquiries were responded to directly.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience in Information Technology.

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eastridge Workforce Solutions (Carlsbad, CA)

Interview

Short, Stupid, got a job the next day at C.E.D. they only asked about my previous job because they are one of their new clients. all in all, worst company ever

Interview Questions
  • What is it like working with their other client, hocking international laboratories

Eastridge Workforce Solutions

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Eastridge Workforce Solutions

Interview

5 people interviewing about 5 candidates at the same time. exclusively behavioral questions, they asked you about experiences and how you would deal with person-on-person interactions (i.e. people getting mad, if you didn't know an answer to a question, etc.)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tijuana, Baja California, Baja California

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eastridge Workforce Solutions (Tijuana, Baja California, Baja California) in Aug 2019

Interview

They contacted me because a friend of mine that works here recommended me. I am happy that she did that. It was a great leap of faith to come work here!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 39 Interviews