Eastridge Workforce Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eastridge Workforce Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Eastridge Workforce Solutions

2.5

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eastridge Workforce Solutions.

Interview

Was called in for an interview, asked questions about myself in a way that allowed them to get to know me and was provided ample information and my inquiries were responded to directly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience in Information Technology.   1 Answer

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eastridge Workforce Solutions (Carlsbad, CA).

Interview

Short, Stupid, got a job the next day at C.E.D. they only asked about my previous job because they are one of their new clients. all in all, worst company ever

Interview Questions

• What is it like working with their other client, hocking international laboratories   1 Answer

Line Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Eastridge Workforce Solutions.

Interview

5 people interviewing about 5 candidates at the same time. exclusively behavioral questions, they asked you about experiences and how you would deal with person-on-person interactions (i.e. people getting mad, if you didn't know an answer to a question, etc.)

Interview Questions

• if the ticket scanners stopped working, what would you do?   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Eastridge Workforce Solutions (San Diego, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview process was long and thorough, meeting with a 2 direct managers, VP, and President. They were all very accommodating and worked around my schedule and availability, even meeting after regular business hours. As in any interview, being confident but not cocky goes a long way, especially in a sales role. A lot of the interview was going over my background and experience.

Interview Questions

• There has since been a behavioral assessment added to the interview process.   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eastridge Workforce Solutions (San Diego, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

This is my second interaction with Eastridge and after my first interview I never heard back from the recruiter. The second recruiter on a separate occasion asked me for a phone interview and confirmed with me and never called me.I believe the other review that’s says they are prejudice.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eastridge Workforce Solutions (San Diego, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I was contacted through a social media site about a job. Then spoke over the phone and this person scheduled me for a phone interview. Overall lacks professional skills as a recruiter and does not follow up in a timely manner.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Eastridge Workforce Solutions (San Diego, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I met with 5 people total, but it sounds much scarier than t is. If you are relaxed, confident, and have done research about Eastridge you will smash it!

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eastridge Workforce Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview was set up - the representative was very nice and very professional. Informative about the position, inquisitive about my past experience and how it related to the position

Interview Questions

• How does your past experience connect with this position?   Answer Question

Admin Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eastridge Workforce Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

Very unprofessional. Lack of communication on the recruiter's part. Kept me there for over an hour, knowing fully well I need to return to my real job. What a waste of time. Do not know how to match jobs with applicant's skills. Run away from them, plenty or professionals recruiters out there.

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Eastridge Workforce Solutions in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online at Indeed.com, and got a call within an hour to set up a FaceTime screening. The screening was supposed to take place the following day, however, she had to reschedule last minute. Had the FaceTime screening/interview a few days later. She wanted to get to know me better and essentially went over my resume, and essentially what I was looking for. No real interview questions were asked. My profile was not exactly what they were looking for at the time due to the position being full time, but was told that she could contact me in the future regarding other opportunities.

Interview Questions

• No real interview questions, more explaining your resume.   Answer Question