Eastwest Banking Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Eastwest Banking

2.6

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flushing, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eastwest Banking (Flushing, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

They ask you some simply question and give you a head what type person they looking for, the interview wasn't the difficult, properly just explain to them what you usually do in the past job, and that is about it.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eastwest Banking (Taguig (Philippines)) in June 2017.

Interview

Initial Interview with the HR Recruitment.
    - Receptionist are snob.
    - It took 30 mins. to be called for the initial interview even there are few applicants.
    - The HR will advise that they will inform you through text or phone call if you pass.
    - The HR will call you and will conduct a phone interview. ( The questions are the same with the initial interview, the usual questions about applicants like tell me about your sell. expectations, why you choose eastwest ) If you pass, they will schedule you for your final interview with the managers.
    - Interview with the managers are more professional. Most of the time it's a panel interview.
    - I passed the final interview and that was the time they schedule me for assessment exam. (???) Confusing.
    - After the assessment exam, the HR finally gave me the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Tell me about your experiences
      How much is your expected salary?
      Why did you choose EastWest Bank?   Answer Question

Wealth Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eastwest Banking (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in April 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR through a text message to verify first if I wanted to take up a role at EastWest Bank as an intern. Upon my confirmation, I got a call to explain further the job description, no personal questions asked. Then I was scheduled for an interview at The Fort BGC. I didn't take any exam prior the interview. I was interviewed by the direct supervisors of Wealth Management and not the HR. They were very pleasing and accommodating all throughout the interview. No worries to be greeted by rude interviewers. I was asked the basic questions, personal, and some technical questions. The interview was more of getting to know you as a candidate and going through your experiences. You just have to tell them your thoughts. No worries also if you don't have in depth knowledge about the work you are applying for. Actually, I wasn't totally sure of what I was applying for and the specific responsibilities for the role. The supervisor asked me what I would expect from my internship so I elaborated it but eventually she explained the tasks to me so I could assess whether I was fitted for the role. At this part, you just have to lend your ears and pay attention well to everything that they have to tell you. It was a very good experience for me. Nothing to worry about.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • What tasks are you expecting to be given to you as an intern?   Answer Question
    • More of your personal experience based on your resume. For example, "As the president of your organization, what were your responsibilities?"   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eastwest Banking.

Interview

They asked me for a preferred exam schedule either in the morning or in the afternoon and I chose to go with the latter.The exam was easy, it was basic, could be finished within 1 hour.

Assistant Interview

Interview

Applied on corporate website, received a call from HR to meet with direct manager. Set up an appointment and had a casual conversation with manager and was told HR will get back to me soon. HR called in a few days and asked to arrange the paperwork.

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was unexpectedly brief as it lasted for less than 10 minutes. It revolved around my extracurricular activities and my previous internship. The interviewer did not provide a specific time period for their screening process.

Intern Interview

Interview

Very easy. You have to pass a test and then you will be interviewed right after. The interviewer is very approachable.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phil-Am (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Eastwest Banking (Phil-Am (Philippines)) in April 2015.

Interview

They mainly ask about how you are as a person and your attitude in a work environment. They then ask why you applied for an internship at Eastwest Bank. After this, they ask you which department you would like to work in and why you think you are suited for the said department.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very simple. They show you the contact of the terms and conditions for the internship. Then they ask you if you have any concerns or questions regarding the terms. Then you sign the contract if you are okay with the offer.

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eastwest Banking (Taguig (Philippines)) in June 2017.

Interview

First part was technical and personality exam. Answer as fast as you can because its a time pressure exam. If you pass this one, you will proceed to interview. Next was the HR interview. They will ask about your background and other questions related to position you are applying. Some of those are technical. If you pass this, you will proceed to department interview. Its far more easier than HR's.

Interview Questions

• Why EWB? And other technical questions related to audit   Answer Question

Service Associate Interview

Interview

You will undergo an examination which includes the basic mathematical equations and english comprehension exam. Afterwards, you will wait for the result if you passed the exam then you will be given the schedule for your next interview. In my case, I got the job in a one day hiring process. You will be interviewed by the HR-Manager and afterwards will give you the job offer.