KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Edelweiss Financial Services Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 146 of over 146 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Edelweiss Financial Services

Edelweiss Financial Services

Application

I interviewed at Edelweiss Financial Services

Interview

Very well managed with 2 rounds of interview. Timely reply. Discussed what is expected from the candidate and what are candidate expectations. Interviewer were co operative and patient. They ask all the questions relevant to the role and not any random questions.

Interview Questions
  • Majorly technical questions were asked
    1 Answer

Edelweiss Financial Services

Application

I interviewed at Edelweiss Financial Services

Interview

Typical selection process with situations about your pass experience: describeyour previous experience in other company, explain your tasks in your previous role, what has been the biggest challenge of your career

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Finance

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Edelweiss Financial Services

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Edelweiss Financial Services in Feb 2022

Interview

Interview process consist of 2 rounds. After pre placement talk there would be GD ( Very easy topics) and then you will have your face to face interview. Go through your CV wisely and expect questions from your domain. As well as certain recent news or events.

Interview Questions
  • GDP , Budget, Equity calculation, Valuation, Marketing strategies , 4 Ps.
4 people found this interview helpful

Edelweiss Financial Services

Application

I interviewed at Edelweiss Financial Services

Interview

Asked simple questions related to the projects done, about statistical and data science related topics. About Python, R, SQL and other technical skills. Overall the interview was good. They asked questions related to your Resume.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Edelweiss Financial Services

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Edelweiss Financial Services in Jan 2022

Interview

The interviewer denied conducting my interview even though everything was fine and I was selected by THEM for round 2 (technical interview). There wasn't any communication on their part after that.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Why should we hire you? What do you understand from your JD? How many class 10 students are in Mumbai (guesstimate)?

Edelweiss Financial Services

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Edelweiss Financial Services in Jan 2022

Interview

Only one Technical round and one HR round, the process is fast, they dont take much time. They will call first for scheduling the interview which will be on zoom call where 2-3 panelists will describe you the role they are looking for and they will make you comfortable and ask you relevant questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Edelweiss Financial Services

Application

I interviewed at Edelweiss Financial Services

Interview

The interview was good and specially the managerial round was good because the manager was friendly. I was interviewing for Node.js position. Basic JavaScript question and Node.js Question. Along with Database concepts.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Edelweiss Financial Services

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Edelweiss Financial Services in Dec 2021

Interview

it was a two-round process gd and personal interview and both were easy and not so difficult and HR was very supportive and polite SO basically, it was a good experience for me.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneshwar

Application

I interviewed at Edelweiss Financial Services (Bhubaneshwar)

Interview

Not too complicated. The interviewer asked pointed, smart questions. He was not intimidating in any way. It was overall a good experience. I felt comfortable in the interview and it was good overall

Interview Questions
  • How would you evaluate a credit proposal

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Edelweiss Financial Services (Mumbai) in Oct 2021

Interview

I interviewed in the trading team, and the interviewer was very rude, it was first round and did not shown any politeness, like not happy with what I have written in CV and my skills. Very rude conversations, if it is interview then you can imagine what will happen when you join the orginasation, they will treat like hell.

Interview Questions
  • You do not have skills but you mentioned in your resume, we only shortlisted you on ur resume. Why so high rating to yourself? when you know hardly anything.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 146 Interviews