EducationDynamics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EducationDynamics Interview Questions

3.1

Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EducationDynamics (Hoboken, NJ) in March 2011.

Interview

Excited and optimistic prior to interview; cautious and disappointed post interview. I spoke with two individuals of varying titles within their organizations. Essentially I was interviewing for a position where I would essentially be replacing one of the individuals I was speaking with. During the interview, the alarms went off as soon as I felt pressure to consider other positions within the company apart from the one which I had applied for ('the old bait and switch'). The final nail in the casket was when the person I would be replacing suggested that the position typically required 60 hour workweeks. 60 hour workweeks! Even with the bonus they were offering, working that many hours would effectively reduce my hourly rate down from $40 to $25-$28 an hour. So not worth it, Caveat Emptor!

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EducationDynamics (Hoboken, NJ) in February 2011.

Interview

Beware of this organization at this time. Coming off a flat year and just put a new president in place who is taking company in a "new strategic direction" (code for investors not happy, time to shake things up). Interview process dragged on for two months with "we want to give you an attractive offer," and "our president just has to approve it" type statements until alas, "sorry the position is not being filled." Meanwhile, three references used, two months wasted. Shame on me, I should have known better.

Interview Questions

• What are the first questions you'd ask our head of sales?   Answer Question

Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in SeaTac, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EducationDynamics (SeaTac, WA) in January 2010.

Interview

Good online marketing company. At a cross-roads for what they want to do, where they need to go. Need better internal communication about what the business wants and what HR perceives is needed. Good place for young, talented hungry and with 2-5 years experience.

Not to right fit b/t the job requirements and salary. They seem to be in flux of what they want and what they know they need in order to take the team /company to the next level.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EducationDynamics (Hoboken, NJ) in November 2013.

Interview

phone interview screening and then 2-3 rounds of in-person interviews with potential counterparts. If all goes well, 1-2 (phone or in person) interviews with top level management

Interview Questions

• varies, not too many situational or hypothetical questions   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EducationDynamics (Hoboken, NJ) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied on Indeed and went through an hr screening phone call and then another screening call with the hiring manager. I was then brought in for an hour interview each with the hiring manager (VP) and the CRO. Now, I was already a little unsure about the whole place because from what I can see they're business consists of consumer faced sites which are aimed at getting prospective college and grad students to answer some question and then they take that data and sell it to their clients, all of whom seem to be online colleges. So, just beware of that. The interviews were fine. The problem is that nobody ever got back to me. I emailed everyone thanking them for the interview. Ten days later, I emailed the hiring manager and the HR guy checking in and nothing. Interview was in July, it's now mid-September. Poor form. Any way you look at it, that's inexcusable. I spent 30 minutes on the phone with them, two hours in person, and I spent hours learning about their business and they gave me a scenario question of sorts to prepare for the interview. I don't think all that time put forward entitles me to a job offer but I do think I earned the right to be declined. Be very careful about this place.

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EducationDynamics.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with Human Resources, followed by 1 in-person interview with my future boss, the Director of my department. Interview was around 2-3 hours and allowed for plenty of time for questions and answers. I received notification of the position around a week after my final, in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• The basics, with an additional odd question (i.e. "how many dry cleaners are in NYC")   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EducationDynamics (Hoboken, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

The whole procedure is quite smooth. And interview here is quite professional. And they prepare a written exam specially. Got the offer within two weeks. And if they know you are a pick, the whole process is quick.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EducationDynamics (Hoboken, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

First I was reached out by a recruiter and said she found my resume online and encouraged me to apply for the marketing coordinator position. After two day, I got a phone interview which last only 10 minutes. The guy just talked about the company and asked what's my expected salary. The next day, they scheduled me for onsite. There were three interviewers ,they were very nice and friendly. the interview took about 2 hours and be prepared.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about this company?
      Why do you like marketing position?
      tell me about yourself?
      Questions about your resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EducationDynamics (Hoboken, NJ).

Interview

The interview process was a hassle. They brought me in three times only to not end up offering the job. There was an excel test, and a mock study. Met with 5-6 different people. Overall, it was just too much for an overall low paying job at a sketchy company.

I would recommend for them to only bring candidates back in for a second interview if they are serious about them.

Interview Questions

EducationDynamics Response

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EducationDynamics (Hoboken, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

The position was described differently during the interview than it was on the website and during the phone screen. Felt slightly disorganized but was otherwise fairly normal. Interviewed with two separate people and then took a math/skills test.

Interview Questions

EducationDynamics Response