EducationDynamics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EducationDynamics Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2017

3.1

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EducationDynamics.

Interview

I went through 2 onsite interview and 1 phone screening. Onsite interview were more than an hour long. The bad thing about the company is that they don't care to reply to candidates. I do believe every candidate who they have called for 2 interview onsite should get a reply specially if we follow up with HR again and again.
    I don't recommend this company to anyone who is seeking an employment.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EducationDynamics (Hoboken, NJ) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied on Indeed and went through an hr screening phone call and then another screening call with the hiring manager. I was then brought in for an hour interview each with the hiring manager (VP) and the CRO. Now, I was already a little unsure about the whole place because from what I can see they're business consists of consumer faced sites which are aimed at getting prospective college and grad students to answer some question and then they take that data and sell it to their clients, all of whom seem to be online colleges. So, just beware of that. The interviews were fine. The problem is that nobody ever got back to me. I emailed everyone thanking them for the interview. Ten days later, I emailed the hiring manager and the HR guy checking in and nothing. Interview was in July, it's now mid-September. Poor form. Any way you look at it, that's inexcusable. I spent 30 minutes on the phone with them, two hours in person, and I spent hours learning about their business and they gave me a scenario question of sorts to prepare for the interview. I don't think all that time put forward entitles me to a job offer but I do think I earned the right to be declined. Be very careful about this place.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EducationDynamics (Hoboken, NJ).

Interview

The interview process was a hassle. They brought me in three times only to not end up offering the job. There was an excel test, and a mock study. Met with 5-6 different people. Overall, it was just too much for an overall low paying job at a sketchy company.

I would recommend for them to only bring candidates back in for a second interview if they are serious about them.

Interview Questions

EducationDynamics Response

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EducationDynamics (Hoboken, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

The position was described differently during the interview than it was on the website and during the phone screen. Felt slightly disorganized but was otherwise fairly normal. Interviewed with two separate people and then took a math/skills test.

Interview Questions

EducationDynamics Response

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EducationDynamics (Hoboken, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

First I was reached out by a recruiter and said she found my resume online and encouraged me to apply for the marketing coordinator position. After two day, I got a phone interview which last only 10 minutes. The guy just talked about the company and asked what's my expected salary. The next day, they scheduled me for onsite. There were three interviewers ,they were very nice and friendly. the interview took about 2 hours and be prepared.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about this company?
      Why do you like marketing position?
      tell me about yourself?
      Questions about your resume.   Answer Question

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EducationDynamics.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with Human Resources, followed by 1 in-person interview with my future boss, the Director of my department. Interview was around 2-3 hours and allowed for plenty of time for questions and answers. I received notification of the position around a week after my final, in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• The basics, with an additional odd question (i.e. "how many dry cleaners are in NYC")   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EducationDynamics (Hoboken, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

The whole procedure is quite smooth. And interview here is quite professional. And they prepare a written exam specially. Got the offer within two weeks. And if they know you are a pick, the whole process is quick.

Information Technology - Lead Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EducationDynamics (Hoboken, NJ) in September 2014.

Interview

Very smooth interview process all the way to end. Was interviewed first by HR, then technical phone screen, then in person to meet with a variety of technical staff. After interview, just got lies, lies,
    lies which says a management issue to me, not a staff/HR issue really. Or HR was protecting the
    inept management.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with management related to complex technical issue?   1 Answer

Thank you for your feedback.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EducationDynamics.

Interview

Sent resume to ad on Indeed, got a call within 24 hours to set up interview. The phone interview took about 15 minutes and just ran through my backgound. The live interview took place about a week later in the Hiring Manager's office, then moved to Department Manager's office. Very easy cordial process. They did most of the talking.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle impatient or demanding clients or other staff members.   1 Answer

Negotiation

One salary was offered. It was a take it or leave it.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EducationDynamics (Hoboken, NJ) in November 2013.

Interview

phone interview screening and then 2-3 rounds of in-person interviews with potential counterparts. If all goes well, 1-2 (phone or in person) interviews with top level management

Interview Questions

• varies, not too many situational or hypothetical questions   1 Answer