Edward-Elmhurst Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Edward-Elmhurst Health

2.5

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmhurst, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edward-Elmhurst Health (Elmhurst, IL) in June 2020.

Interview

For the residency program- 1st interview was with 3 individuals who worked for the hospital - leadership/nursing positions. They asked 10 behavioral type questions and all took notes on the answers I gave. Some questions I had difficulty answering on the spot, but the interviewers allows me to come back to them. Emailed back with offer for 2nd interview which will take place soon.

Interview Questions

• Describe time where others disagreed with a decision you made   Answer Question

Nurse Residency Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elmhurst, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edward-Elmhurst Health (Elmhurst, IL) in June 2020.

Interview

I completed the first interview process which consisted of an interview with two staff members (one of which who had gone through the residency program). Questions consisted of a mix between behavioral type questions and personal experience. Was offered a second interview (within 3 business days). Recently completed second interview. Process involved meeting with talent coordinator (positive experience, questions involved if I would be able to start on time with program, any vacations planned, salary expectations etc); followed by interview with 3 member panel that consisted of behavioral type questions. Over all experience was great, was really excited for opportunity. Was called 4 business days later with an offer for the program.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you saw someone doing something that went against protocol and what did you do?   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Edward-Elmhurst Health (Chicago, IL) in March 2020.

Interview

Process was extremely long and involved. 6 weeks of interviews with over a dozen engineers, managers, and directors at Edward. They required 2 online exams (one personality, and one leadership), a medical exam, and a criminal background check and credit check BEFORE an offer. HR also demanded 5 references, including two from my last two bosses. After 6 weeks I said "forget it" as the process looked like it was going to drag on for another 1-2 weeks at least.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edward-Elmhurst Health.

Interview

The interview process involved a telephone interview and then a follow up interview. The follow up was with members of staff and leadership team. The intervirw lasted half an hour and then gave a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self and what makes you the best candidate?   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edward-Elmhurst Health (Aurora, IL) in September 2019.

Interview

Phone call 2 weeks after application. Offer 2 days after. It was a very smooth process from start to beginning. Although phone screening seemed slightly redundant, maybe straight to the interview process would be better.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edward-Elmhurst Health.

Interview

Went in and had a tour of our section of the facility, and then sat down for a 20-30 minute 1 on 1 interview about anecdotal situations and asked about my strengths/weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• What's a high-conflict situation you've been in recently, and how did you deescalate it?   Answer Question

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elmhurst, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edward-Elmhurst Health (Elmhurst, IL) in August 2018.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a recruiter about two weeks after I applied. After that, I had an in-person interview with one of the supervisors. I received an offer two days later.

Sonographer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Edward-Elmhurst Health (Naperville, IL) in July 2018.

Interview

I was first screened over the phone by an HR recruiter , in which I was told the position hours and rate of pay offer. Then I was given an in person interview with the lead technologist that confirmed the rate of pay. However the hours that were offered regarding the position were different than what was originally proposed.

Interview Questions

• How did I resolve a conflict with co-workers in prior work environment?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elmhurst, IL

Interview

The interview is usually preceded by the evaluation of submitted résumés from interested candidates, possibly by examining job applications or reading many resumes. Next, after this screening, a small number of candidates for interviews is selected.

Interview Questions

• why I should get picked for the position   1 Answer

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edward-Elmhurst Health.

Interview

Applied online followed by a few call backs and a face to face interview with management and a few staff members. Than a fools up offer letter and a follow up HR meeting for drug screen and physical.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel is the most difficult part of your job as a Physical Therapist?   1 Answer