Cover image for Edwards Lifesciences

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Edwards Lifesciences Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 264 of over 264 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Edwards Lifesciences

Edwards Lifesciences

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Edwards Lifesciences

Interview

Lengthy interview process. My process took 2+ months and met with 14 people. It was a combination of 1:1 interviews and panel discussions each 45 - 60 min in duration. I met with everyone from HR to hiring manager to key stakeholders.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about an experience where you faced a difficult situation?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nyon

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edwards Lifesciences (Nyon)

Interview

I got an email from talent acquisition the day after I applied for the position. Started with a short pre-screen call, followed around 10 days after by the request to send my work certificate. Following this I got a 1h interview with HR. The process stopped there as we couldn’t aligned on my flexibility needs and their presence needs.

Interview Questions
  • Please tell me about a difficult situation you met in one of your past position and how you went through it

Edwards Lifesciences

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edwards Lifesciences

Interview

It was a pretty straight forward process. After applying, I received a call during which I did a very brief interview. They asked me about my interest in the position and got scheduled for an in-person interview. I had an in-person interview with a manufacturing engineer and afterwards I was given a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Edwards Lifesciences

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Edwards Lifesciences

Interview

Round 1: Three interview Round 2: two additional interview Interview from VP to other colleagues. It's pretty simple really. Some basic behavioral questions. Most people were nice. They one director who was a pompous Ahole and fake ex banker.

Interview Questions
  • 1. What is your experience modeling in excel 2. What do you know about medical devices

Edwards Lifesciences

Application

I interviewed at Edwards Lifesciences

Interview

Mostly behavioral qs for interns as expected. Particularly for collegiate level interviewees, most biomed companies understand that technical skills will not be your strong suit. When you move higher into actual entry positions, they'll start grilling you on it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Edwards Lifesciences

Application

I interviewed at Edwards Lifesciences

Interview

Many phone or zoom interviews. Mostly with R&D functions. There was not much to it, typical big company behavioral and resume story questions. I think I did well but they did a shift in company direction to lead to this position being axed.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral details only, things like tell me about a situation when X.

Edwards Lifesciences

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Edwards Lifesciences in Oct 2022

Interview

I talked with a recruiter at a career fair and later applied online. There was one interview conducted by 2 of the 3 people on the team I would be working with if I got accepted.

Interview Questions
  • - Describe a project you've worked on. What were your contributions? What were the difficulties? - Have you worked with large amounts of data? - Are you familiar with Excel/Matlab/SolidWorks?

Edwards Lifesciences

Application

I interviewed at Edwards Lifesciences

Interview

Recruiter interview was quick but she seemed super distracted and rushed - I did not feel like I was given a fair chance to represent myself. In the end, it felt like she cut me off even though we were under our scheduled time. Sounded like she was at the airport.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Edwards Lifesciences

Application

I interviewed at Edwards Lifesciences

Interview

It was very friendly, very good HR and very willing to help out with explaining the job scope. Good place and reached out quickly and response was fast. Recommended to intern here. Interview was also conducted in a nice manner

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Edwards Lifesciences

Application

I interviewed at Edwards Lifesciences

Interview

El proceso se hizo largo, pero algo normal en grandes corporaciones. El punto negativo es porque faltó feedback definitivo; y aun más después de haber tenido que hacer una test y revisión del mismo.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 264 Interviews

Edwards Lifesciences Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Edwards Lifesciences as 62.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.83 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Intern and Engineer I rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Senior Engineer and Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Edwards Lifesciences takes an average of 27 days when considering 252 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Engineer I had the quickest hiring process (on average 23 days), whereas Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 54 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Edwards Lifesciences according to 252 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 25.75%