Edwards Lifesciences Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 12, 2018

2.7

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Edwards Lifesciences (Irvine, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Interviewer wereprofessional, personable, and made me feel right at home. Looks like a great team and culture! Can't wait to start! I lost my parking pass on my way to my car, the staff wasgreat, they immediately replaced it and wished me a great weekend

Interview Questions

• The first interviewer asked a great question, which was "Tell me about yourself?" This gave me plenty of opportunity to talk about myself and reveal my thoughts and philosophies about my professional career and the job I was applying for   Answer Question

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midvale, UT

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Edwards Lifesciences (Midvale, UT) in April 2010.

Interview

Initial contact with the company was very professional over the phone, and a follow up email was sent also to confirm the date and time of my interview. The interview process consisted of meeting with an HR member who spoke about where the company was headed in the future, and its overall outlook. It was more of a get to know you sort of conversation. This 15 minute meeting was followed up, by talking with the hiring manager. The hiring manager as expected asked more probing questions. This was not a behavioral based interview which seems to be fairly popular lately, or at least since I last looked for a job. Although I did not receive an offer, they were just about the only company that made contact with me in a timely manner to notify me that I would ne be offered a position. I give them credit for that. They seem to be right on top of it. The culture of the company seemed to be quite relaxed, and employee focused.

Interview Questions

• Did (HR member) speak with you about the different devisions within our company? (I replied yes) What did she say?   1 Answer

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anasco, PR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Edwards Lifesciences (Anasco, PR) in February 2014.

Interview

After the first interview with the managerm I was scheduled a second interview one month later with the supevisor. And then after two weeks I received the notification of being hired.

Staff Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edwards Lifesciences (Newport Beach, CA).

Interview

Edwards recruiter phone screen followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager. After that, 4 on-site interviews lasting 3 hours total. Recruiter kept me in the loop the entire time on the status. Overall the interviews were average/easy in difficulty, with only one semi-technical question. The rest were questions about my resume and general experience questions.

Strategic Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edwards Lifesciences (Irvine, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

The interview process began with a phone interview with HR, then a phone interview with the hiring manager, a all day set of 1:1 interviews with the one up, two up, HR, and a colleague. The HR representative got back to me as soon as she said she would to give me the answer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Edwards Lifesciences.

Interview

About three weeks after applying for the position online, I received email communication from HR to fill out pre-screening documentation. After clearance, two phone interviews were conducted by the hiring manager and senior CRA followed by an in-person interview on-campus lasting about four hours. The whole process was well-organized and unambiguous.

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edwards Lifesciences (Irvine, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

phone interviewer through a recruiter. Then face interview with hiring manager and HR personnel. Questions are quite difficult. Changed job description in the middle of recruiting process. People are nice, but did not get position.
    Overall experience was good.

Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

One phone interview with HR followed by full day onsite interview. Met with Director , Manager, and team. Provided a tour of the beautiful campus as well as a tasty lunch from the onsite cafe. Everyone was very nice. They really took the time to get to know my background and personality. All said, an enjoyable experience.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anasco, PR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Edwards Lifesciences (Anasco, PR) in January 2015.

Interview

Very easy and typical behavioral interview questions, most questions where about what i had done before and how would i fit in, after the interview the process was very quick and was working the following week

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edwards Lifesciences (San Diego, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

I'm not in Irvine local area so it was a phone interview, around 30 mins. The interviewer was a engineering manager and he was very kindly. First he came up with a few questions about my work experience, mostly based on my resume. He took some time explaining the internship position and then asked my ideas about the role of interns.

Interview Questions

• Why did you select xx major?   1 Answer