Efficio Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Efficio Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2017

3.2

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

First step was an online test, then a phone screen, asked standard questions plus a few about procurement experience, then day long interview process where you had two separate interviews with two people each and an excel test. The first interview they asked some short brain teasers where you had to showcase your mental math ability and some basic questions. The second was a short case interview with some fit questions. The excel test wasn't too difficult if you know some basic functions, you don't really even need pivots.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Efficio (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview for a non local candidate consisted of 3 phone interviews of around 30 minutes each. There's also a math test between the first and second interview. The first and second round were with HR while 3rd round was with a senior manager out of the London office. Final round was a day long interview in New York City

Interview Questions

• What is one type of person you struggle to get along with?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Efficio.

Interview

Process took less than 2 weeks. During the first meeting I had a numerical test, excel case study and a first round interview. Interview included some case studies and questions regarding cv. After getting through the first round, I had a final round interview with the CEO.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Efficio (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

phone interview, online numerical test, another phone interview, assessment day including excel testing. Multiple interviews with people from manage level up to VP. four interviews in total, including the informal lunch with consultant level employees.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Efficio (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

I had an initial telephone interview with in days of the application. Within a week I had my first set of gmaths like numercy test online and had feedback after just a couple of days. A very efficient process

Graduate Business Analyst Interview

Interview

An interview with consultants consisting of brain teasers and a business case. Also questions on how I would act in various situations.
    An Excel test.
    A lunch with two people from the company.
    An interview with the CEO.

Interview Questions

• Calculate 99% of 99% without writing.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Efficio (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

The process consisted of 5 stages: 1) CV screening 2) phone interview 3) GMAT-style numeracy test 4) Excel-based test and panel interview with two Managers (on-site) 5) interview with the CEO (on-site)

The phone interview centers around your fit and motivations. The first-round on-site panel interview took approximately 1.5 hours and involved questions around my motivations/experiences, plenty of brainteasers, a market-sizing question and a case study. The interview with the CEO was focused entirely around fit and motivations.

The people at Efficio are very welcoming and friendly. However, it took HR over a month to get back to me on their final decision. This was the only drawback from the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why Efficio? What is procurement? If we met your friends in a bar over a drink, what would they say about you? What is the market for burgers in the UK?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Efficio (London, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online, and then submit my CV and covering letter. It took couples of days to receive an telephone interview invitation. The interview were all based on your experiences and your skill

Interview Questions

• What is the reason for you to apply for this role? Also your excel skill?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Efficio (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

It takes 2 weeks.
    A numerical online test (similar to quantitative part of GMAT) and then a first round interview, in total there are two rounds of interviews. At the first interview the candidate has also need to do an Excel test, 1 hour, where useful are VLOOKUP-INDEX-MATCH tools.
    the managers are extremely friendly, you start introduce your cv and then they ask more precise questions about you and about the company.
    After this intro, you start with brain teasers and a business case.
    In the end they ask if you have questions

Interview Questions

• 1) Annual revenues of British Airways
      2) brain teasers
      3) Situational question   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Efficio (London, England (UK)).

Interview

The application / interview process consisted of:
    - An online numeracy and problem solving test (taken at home)
    - An Excel-based case study (taken at their offices)
    - A first round interview with a case study
    - A second round interview more focused on fit with two Vice Presidents