Eigox Interview Questions

Updated Feb 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

Interviews at Eigox

Positive86%
Negative14%
Applied online100%
1.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Eigox

Application

I interviewed at Eigox

Interview

The interview was quite relaxed and was asked to talk about my background and experience. We also had a mock lesson but this was also very laid-back and involved a free-talk session with a shy student who had started learning English.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience in teaching?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

I interviewed at Eigox

Interview

They will call you at the time you both agreed on and they will just ask basic questions to get to know more about you. Just be ready on skype so you are there when they call you. I think normally they will put their video on, but she had technical problems so only I had my video webcam on. Make sure to wear proper attire.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tokyo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eigox (Tokyo) in May 2018

Interview

Fun and entertaining. The interviewer was very engaging. She had a pleasing personality and her questions were not hard to answer. She was also in time - if she says she will call at 12NN, expect a call at exactly 12NN.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Porterville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Eigox (Porterville, CA) in Dec 2017

Interview

She was very snarky. After I answered each question she would say something completely rude. I almost thought it was a prank. I didn’t appreciate the racist comments she made about the students, and the company I currently work for. I asked her to pull my application and informed her I changed my mind.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Umeda, Osaka

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eigox (Umeda, Osaka) in Mar 2017

Interview

I filled in an application online and then they called me on skype. The interview lasted about 10 minutes and I got a response within 24 hours. 30 words 30 words 30 words minimum 30 words minimum

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Okinawa

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Eigox (Okinawa) in Apr 2016

Interview

It was a very good process. I got a Skype interview scheduled very fast. I was notified the next day after my acceptance. It was mandatory for me to fill up the company's profile page, record a you.tube video about myself and record my voice for audio files to market myself. I only had to do it once.

6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eigox (Rockville, MD) in Mar 2015

Interview

Skype Interview with mock lesson and then second interview checking my work environment. Checked lighting and background. Mock lesson was a relaxed conversation lesson. They were very kind.

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have in teaching?
RSS Feed</>Embed