EisnerAmper Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EisnerAmper Interview Questions

Interviews at EisnerAmper

2.7

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EisnerAmper in October 2013.

Interview

First round interview was on Campus with a Sr. Manager. About two weeks later, got called back for a second round office visit. Met with a senior associate, a manager, and a partner. The partner interview was an informal conversation. The manager asked classic behavioral questions. The associate interview was a conversation about my experiences in college. The interviewers and the firm were overall really nice. However, they did take an extremely long time to get back after the office visit (almost 2 months!)

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iselin, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EisnerAmper (Iselin, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

Was selected for an interview at a Conference during a career fair. The second interview was with a Partner and an Audit Manager. Both went very well as they were friendly. Asked me more about myself and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a team conflict and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EisnerAmper (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied via campus website. Received 1st interview invitation within 1-2 weeks and the interview was held in campus. The greeter was very friendly and nice. Didn't know the interviewer until couple minutes before. 30 min interview with Audit Senior Manger, who asked mostly behavior questions. About 10 mins into the interview he started to drift away and had a very hard time keeping his eyes open. He would ask questions and didn't really bother to listen for the answers.

Interview Questions

• *Long-term goal
      *Preferred to work alone or in team environment
      *Interviewing with other firms   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iselin, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EisnerAmper (Iselin, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

Started off with a recorded interview, I was then asked to come to the office for an in person interview. Interviewed with a younger employee and then a partner. Lasted About 30 minutes per interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EisnerAmper (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Connected via email, initial phone discussion (went over job description, start date, etc) followed by a more formal phone interview, in person interview with HR and senior audit associates and partner.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EisnerAmper (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Interviewed at career center in school. it was a 30 min interview with a manager. The manager reviewed my resume real quick asked my current employment status, than began to proceed the interview. Use The STAR Technique to Ace Your Behavioral Interview. Come in with confidence don't be shy. They are looking to bring in people with strong personalities due to their customer client relationships.

Interview Questions

• behavioral question i.e similar to this one-Describe a time when you had to balance the pressure to get work out quickly with the demand
      for quality. How did you handle it?   1 Answer

Audit Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EisnerAmper in October 2012.

Interview

I met the recruiter on campus, and she invited me for office interview.

Interview Questions

• What are the business courses that you like most and least? and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EisnerAmper (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was pretty easy. There was 3 people who interviewed me all easy to talk to and very pleasant. Right away I felt very comfortable and I felt I wanted the job as the interviewers made me feel welcome and they were enthusiastic about their company.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with many engagements at once?   1 Answer
    • Why did you leave prior job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EisnerAmper (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

A recruiting agency sent my resume to Eisner. Took them 1 day to confirm the interview. Met one-on-one with 4 directors; one HR, one operational, two audits. They come across as warm, inviting, and friendly group of people, and upfront about what can be expected at Eisner. Offer was made a day after interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EisnerAmper (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I sent my CV through to them via HR. They contacted me and arranged a date and time. There was no pre-screening. Interview was very calm and relaxed. Had to wait nearly a month to hear back from the firm and the duration of contract offered was extremely short

Interview Questions

• Technical questions relating to debt and financial instruments   Answer Question