KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

EisnerAmper Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 99 of over 99 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at EisnerAmper

EisnerAmper

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at EisnerAmper in May 2022

Interview

Three rounds of technical interview and a partner round for interview. Very interesting round of interviews. Need to be technically sound and well experienced for the interview. The questions were about the experience and related field work.

Interview Questions
  • Relating to experience and audits
    Answer Question

EisnerAmper

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at EisnerAmper in Mar 2022

Interview

Got selected here via Campus placement. First they conducted the co's PPT. Then after one or two days interview was taken. No GD round, only personal interview. Interview was easy.

Interview Questions
  • Audit assertions, difference between Parent/subsidiary and joint venture,etc.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about EisnerAmper

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

EisnerAmper

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EisnerAmper in Mar 2022

Interview

The interview was very lax and I enjoyed myself quite a bit. Overall it was a quite interesting experience. The woman who interviewed me was quite pleasant and very considerate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EisnerAmper

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EisnerAmper in Feb 2022

Interview

Initial meeting with recruiter to gauge my interest and for her to answer any questions I had Followed by 2 back to back 30 minute interviews. I was notified with a decision the following week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EisnerAmper

Application

I interviewed at EisnerAmper

Interview

It was a very easy process and all the interviewers were kind and genuinely wanted to get to know me and were interested in what I had to say. Every question I had they had a detailed answer for and did leave me having any more questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EisnerAmper

Application

I interviewed at EisnerAmper

Interview

The first round was a written exam which consisted of multiple choice questions. It was followed by two rounds of Personal Interview wherein they checked conceptual knowledge, situation based questions and excel based questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

EisnerAmper

Application

I interviewed at EisnerAmper

Interview

Very smooth. Loved the experience. They made me very comfortable and allowed me to sail through the process. Answered all my queries very calmly. The feedback was given immediately without any delays.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about some of the challenges you faced in your past experience and how did you overcome it

EisnerAmper

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EisnerAmper

Interview

My interview experience was overall great! I interviewed with a few different people and everyone was very nice and friendly. They asked mainly behavioral questions and the conversation flowed really well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EisnerAmper

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at EisnerAmper

Interview

Great interview, everyone was informative & friendly. I’ve worked here for a few months and I’m enjoying it so far. They answered all of my questions and let men know of the benefits of the firm, easy decision

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EisnerAmper (Mumbai) in Oct 2021

Interview

There were two interviews. Both interviewers were very nice and it was very laid back and relaxed. The recruiter is also very nice and helpful. Seemed like a great place to intern at

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Why are you interested in cloud accounting? Strengths/weakness
Viewing 1 - 10 of 99 Interviews

EisnerAmper Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at EisnerAmper as 79.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.60 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Tax Associate and Audit Associate rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Staff Auditor and Tax Intern roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at EisnerAmper takes an average of 20 days when considering 91 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Audit Staff I had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Tax roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 34 days).

Common stages of the interview process at EisnerAmper according to 91 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 49.43%