Eka Software Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 26, 2017

2.8

Java Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eka Software Solutions (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I went through elitmus. 1st round was gd, 2nd was programming where i got rejected. If your basic is strong you can clear it.Then there was probably one technical and 1 hr round.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eka Software Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

I was called through elitmus, the process took nearly a week, First round was GD, 2nd coding then two technical interviews and then HR . The technical interview was average.not so difficult they just asked basics.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Eka Software Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

1. Telephonic with Engineering Director
    2. 3 Face-Face technical discussions
    3. Skype Interview

After the face to face interviews I was told that the technical evaluations were done and the following conversations would be just to know each other for informative purposes and that the feedback was very positive. I was asked for the expected CTC by the Engineering Director and other details indicating that an offer will be made

Later a skype interview was scheduled and to my surprise it was a technical interview in contrast to what I was told. There was no communication for couple of days after that. After I reached out the HR informed that they will be able to communicate the decision by end of that day. I waited few more days and haven't heard anything from them. I have a dropped a mail to which they responded with the standard rejection mail which was surprising.

There seem to be a lot of disconnect between what the Engineering director communicated and the HR had in mind. There was no explanation about this shift in decision where the director was communicating that the offer will be made and the eventual result.

Neither the HR has communicated enough when I have spent so much time for the interview process. A courtesy call for communicating the decision would have been good.

I was keen on joining this firm but with the experience I had, I would neither recommend nor would consider any position with them in future

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Eka Software Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

first round was a written test where basic java questions like what is polymophism and some puzzles were given to solve.
    Next was a technical round where i was asked about core java questions on collections, multithreding, hashing etc.

Interview Questions

• difference between comparable and comparator, arraylist etc   Answer Question

Tech Lead/Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Eka Software Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

3-4 rounds of f2f discussions. Both technical & non-technical. After that no calls. They call up without knowing their present CTC or whether they can offer that much or not. It is a complete time wastage here. Reviews are also not good. They take repeated interviews and at the end they say either ur salary is too high or offer very less.

They have been in hiring process for this position for almost 2 yrs and still not able to close it.

Please don't accept any calls from here. Would be complete wastage of time & energy

Java Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eka Software Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

EKA was hiring through E-litmus for a java engineer with experience 6month-2yrs. I got a call. There were two technical interviews and then HR round. The interviewing process was smooth. As interview was scheduled at evening, the HR round was done after few days . It was a nice experience. Went for HR round and I think she wasn't satisfied with my "genuine" reason for a job change. Thus, didn't get any offer.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Eka Software Solutions in January 2015.

Interview

1 Telephonic round
    2.3 face to eace round
    3 Manager round
    4 HR round
    As Mentioned, first round was telephonic, asked about project I worked on and very high level on concepts.

Second round was face to face, where in I've to go thru couple of problem solving which includes data structure and alogoritm

Couple of interesting problems on linked list

Technical Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eka Software Solutions (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I do not think they have any specific defined process.But, to keep engaging people till the time they get somebody cheaper.But, over all it can look like this.

1) A telephonic round.
    2) Face to face - This is the catch and gets into something like a long loop in computer programming.

one would be assured to complete the process in a day.But, its all a lie( at least in my experience).
    There won't be any body to tell you what next after each of these long discussions.

Was called for 1-3 hours on 3 different days and seemed to not to value others time.
    Very unprofessional recruiters.

Interview Questions

• Not very difficult as such.But, some of the rounds were interesting.   Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Eka Software Solutions in September 2014.

Interview

Not a good company, worst interview process they call as 360 evaluation, complete waste of time.
    Same questions will be asked by all interviewers followed by CEO and VP.
    Salaries which they offer is very low as compared to other competitors.

Very low salary

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Eka Software Solutions (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Got a call from HR and went for interview, after waiting for 30 minutes at reception being called for first round. Question was pretty much on architecture of previous projects and general technical questions. And asked me to wait for second round outside. Second round was taken by architect and asked me to do the estimation on small requirement and do the DB schema design for small application and post that asked me to wait at reception. Next round was with VP followed by CTO and HR manager, all these round were more on behavorial check and fitment assessment. There was intermediate chat with couple of HR associates in between. The interview process went till evening 5:30 PM. Then they asked me to share the salary docs post that there was pause for 1 week in between and i thought that i am not able to make it than they called for CEO round and post one week they released the offer to me.

Interview Questions

• All the question was related to work so i dindn't feel anything unexpected. The CEO round was little unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR is not ready for any negotiation.