El Camino Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Clinical Nurse II Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at El Camino Health (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online at the hospital's website. Got a phone call few days later and spoke with Nurse Manager about my experience. Panel interview was set up. Had to wait about a week to hear about the outcome. HR called back about job offer, accepted and scheduled pre-employment visit. Orientation will start in a week.

Interview Questions

• tell us about a time when you had a conflict with a co-worker   Answer Question

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at El Camino Health (Mountain View, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Management was down to earth, easy to interview with because relevant questions were asked. From the moment I walked into the HR office until I sat for my interview the positive vibe was felt, this made it much easier to relax and be myself.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that you feel qualify you for this position?   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at El Camino Health (Mountain View, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

was asked to write a short essay while waiting for the interview, asking why you chose to apply at the hospital, what are your strengths... then panel interview attended by several managers of different units followed by department interview by director and manager of unit applied for after passing the panel screen

Interview Questions

• after patient safety, what is your priority in your nursing care   1 Answer

Negotiation

salary offered is based on years of experience. did not negotiate. happy with the offer the first time

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at El Camino Health (San Jose, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

A small essay was required before the director panel interview. Two very easy questions to make sure you did know a little bit about El Camino and its history.

Interview Questions

• On the nursing model (which they supplied a copy of), which category speaks to you most and why?   1 Answer

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at El Camino Health (Mountain View, CA).

Interview

Folks are very nice and it was all the typical questions you would expect. Culture was divided in IT so it was interesting to talk to different folks to get a sense of dynamics.

Interview Questions

Interview

A phone call was made by the hiring manager, inviting for an interview.
    I went in and did the interview and then I waited for a couple days and then an offer was extended.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at El Camino Health (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Three rounds of interviews, was awaiting HR to make some decisions regarding cost centers and hiring policies. The wait time and lack of communication surrounding the process was frustrating, but to be expected in most circumstances.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in a hospital?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Aim higher, but do research on what comparable salaries earn for Phase I and Phase II Assistants

Graduate Interview

Interview

I got a phone call from the nurse recruiter who set up a screening "interview" with a nursing director panel for the following week. The second interview was to be set up a two week after the screening "interview". Final decisions would be made about one week from the second interview.

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at El Camino Health.

Interview

First interview began with a panel of leadership (director, manager, supervisor) . Was then brought in to be interviewed by panel of team members you'd potentially work with. You were put in the hot seat, but if you had enough experience to back up your responses, they value that.

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at El Camino Health.

Interview

applied online, received a call back email to schedule in person interview. In person interview was 30-45 minutes with the senior management. They asked basic question about my previous experience.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at El Camino Health (Mountain View, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

The panel interview is not bad and very fair. The interview with the manager and educator is more difficult. You are verbally tested on skills and clinical information. Hard to think straight when asked so many clinical questions in a row. I suggest preparing for questions an educator might ask instead of preparing for standard interview questions. The only bad part about applying here is trying to reach HR after your interview if they do not contact you.

Interview Questions

• What does magnet status mean?   1 Answer