Electrostim Medical Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Electrostim Medical Services

2.0

Intake Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Electrostim Medical Services (Tampa, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was a long one, which I can't really understand why if they're basically paying you min wage. They made me go into two different times and interview with a total of 6 people they all seemed nice and Dean and David are nice. On the other hand all the girls turned out to be condescending and rude.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate with them.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Electrostim Medical Services.

Interview

1 face-to-face interview, 2 phone interviews, and 1 ride along. They strung me along through a decently long process, only to offer me and then take the original salary structure, that they presented during the initial interview & then discussed again during the ride along, off the table when they gave me the offer. I gave them the opportunity to counter and/or to honor the original salary quoted but they did not. I assume this was a power play as I am a female & they assumed I would accept their bogus terms, but it did not work out in their favor. I did not need their job as I have one, and they lost out on a great employee who was highly motivated to succeed.

Interview Questions

• Each person had me thoroughly go through my resume, which I found interesting as I assume they knew how to read   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Electrostim Medical Services (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

face to face interview with regional managers/then a ride along with a sales rep.
    2 phone interviews with president and VP of company. HR paperwork needed/health benefits /2 months in employee will go to corporate for formal training

Interview Questions

• questions regarding organization/building relationships. more discussion than q/a.   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Electrostim Medical Services.

Interview

There will be an initial interview with the regional manager, then two one-on-one phone calls. They mostly probe you on your lifestyle, personality and work ethic. Claim they can teach you whatever skills you do not have.

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Electrostim Medical Services (Charleston, SC) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with District Manager, then face to face with Regional Manager, then two separate phone interviews with Vice President of Sales and President. They were polite and easy to talk to. Very quick response to the status of my interview process which I appreciated.

Interview Questions

• In each of the four interviews I was asked to go over my resume. They explained in detail what the job would entail including the salary. It was a very conversational interview with no direct questions about my skillset as it related to the job. Which was a red flag to me that they weren't seriously considering me for this position. Overall it was a good learning experience and everyone was very professional and easy to talk to.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Electrostim Medical Services (Tampa, FL).

Interview

It took about two weeks in total. I was called on the phone, then came in for the first interview. Which went well and they were pleasant. After that I came in for a second interview with the VP. She was really nice and easy to talk to. I got a good impression of the company.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a customer who is being challenging and won't listen to you?   Answer Question

Authorizations Interview

Interview

Every single person has to interview you.... Like 10 people total its just a waste of time, and sometimes the managers tell jokes and laugh about the people that came in looking for a job. Its a really sick place to be in.