Elisa Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Elisa Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Elisa Corporation

Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Elisa Corporation (Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)) in January 2017.

Interview

You are assessed based upon Psychometric Mobile Game. Then if selected, you will be called for a Panel Interview( I had an interview with a panel group of 9 members).

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Elisa Corporation in June 2013.

Interview

Very straightforward and quick process. It was quite friendly and was conducted with the direct manager and the HR rep. Asked standard questions about personality, aspirations, customer service experience.
    All in all lasted around 40 minutes to 1hr and there was a quick personality quiz as well. The results of the interview came in pretty quick - somewhere around 2-3 days and it was about the same for the contract to be sent

Telemarketer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Elisa Corporation in June 2012.

Interview

After about a week from my application I was invited for an interview. It was fairly average, asked about my CV and described what one does at the advertised job. Afterwards I listened in on a telemarketer's calls as to better understand what the job requires. I was promised to be told of the results by the end of the week. I didn't though, and after emailing them they replied that I was rejected.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for a job that is not in your field and you are overqualified for?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallinn (Estonia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Elisa Corporation (Tallinn (Estonia)) in August 2011.

Interview

One hour friendly talk about my motives and previous experience, then two our written skills test.