Elite Media Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Elite Media Communications Interview Questions

Updated Feb 5, 2018

1.2

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Elite Media Communications.

Interview

You have 3 rounds of interviews. None really matter and Leigh will literally hire a 15 year old if they applied . Nothing but a total joke and waste of time!

Interview Questions

• Biggest strengths. Basically any question leigh can find on google lol.   Answer Question

Feb 12, 2018 – VP

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Like most companies we do have a three round interview process. For us we like to take our time and properly screen candidates, call references and do... More

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elite Media Communications (Wauwatosa, WI).

Interview

You submit your resume online and then you have to go in to the office for your appointed tune and fill out an application. Then you meet with the hiring manager. Here explained that it was a 3 interview process and the first one was just too go over the details of the job, the second was in a retail setting then the 3rd is back in office.

Interview Questions

• Did I think I was suited for this type of work.   2 Answers

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elite Media Communications (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position online. I was contacted the next day via email then the HR department called me by phone ask brief questions about my resume. She then went through the job description asked if it was something I would like to do, so I thought I would go for an interview. I then met with the CEO for 10-15 minutes. He told me about the job, which so nothing like the job description online or how the HR department explained it. Also, said its hourly but also comminution which the HR individuals said it was not communion it was more like getting "tips like a server or bar tender." You pretty much sell AT&T and Direct TV at Costco and Sam's. They make it seem like it's such a great company and you can work your way up pretty fast in the company. It's pretty much just a joke.

Interview Questions

Elite Media Communications Response

Dec 19, 2017 – VP

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I believe you were trying to say commission vs communion/comminution. We do provide both an hourly guarantee as well as commission opportunity... More

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Elite Media Communications (Wauwatosa, WI) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a very brief in-person interview. It was not for the job that had been advertised. They were looking for commissioned sales people to accost customers entering big box stores to sell Direct TV.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to start out as a barely paid sales person and hope I can work my way up their company ladder?   1 Answer

Thanks for your time

Brand Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elite Media Communications (Wauwatosa, WI).

Interview

Took 2 half days off of work for the two interviews. CEO (interviewer) was 30 minutes late. CEO was very rude and seemed very distracted by what was going on around me. CEO did not make any eye contact with me when I was answering his questions. This was NOT the job I applied for even after the first interviewer promised me to be considered for a salaried management position. None of the job duties on the advertisement fit the actual job I interviewed for not even the company Elite Media was representing (The Job Window).

Interview Questions

Elite Media Communications Response

Jun 23, 2017 – VP

Good afternoon. Thank you for taking the time to review our company. I do remember running behind for your interview. However I also recall our HR department reaching out to you to let you know that... More

Events and Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Racine, WI

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Elite Media Communications (Racine, WI).

Interview

I was contacted via email. Then called the next day to have my interview be the next today. Went into the interview while waiting at the receptionist desk I heard at the receptionist using three different names for the company while calling applicants. My interview was 22 minutes late. I was far too overdressed for my interview as compared to the other applicants. And the job itself was supposed to be salary based. Upon getting into the interview they are trying to give me a sales associate position which is 100% commission based. This is not the job I applied for. I continued with the interview process they wanted to schedule me for my second interview the next day. I told him that was not possible for me if I could do it next week which they said that was too far in the future to schedule and they would contact me on Monday. I was never contacted on Monday, however Tuesday at 10:30 AM I was called to confirm my interview for noon that day. I did not receive a phone call or email for said interview. I gracefully declined the position as it appears to be just another peer amid scheme using the word marketing to get employees

Interview Questions

• "What does Direct marketing and in direct marketing mean to you   Answer Question

Dec 19, 2017 – VP

Sorry there were communication issues. We filled the position and decided to go a different direction. Thanks

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elite Media Communications (Wauwatosa, WI) in May 2017.

Interview

People were friendly, they have a 3 step interview process. First a very brief interview where if they like you they'll ask you for the second interview later that same day. I chose not to attend that interview after hearing it would involve me following someone in my position working at Walmart trying to sell DirectTV. I wasn't interested in a satellite TV sales job that didn't pay well so I stopped pursuing it immediately.

Interview Questions

• What qualities would help you do well in this position?   Answer Question