Elliot Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Elliot Hospital

LNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Elliot Hospital (Manchester, NH).

Interview

I got a call from HR. After the interview I met the boss for the unit I applyed for and he told me HR never told him I was coming even though he got the email saying I was. It wasn't an interview he was being mean and giving me a vocab quiz. VERY RUDE he was on his computer and every time I answered a question he was questioning it, looking at me like i have ten heads.The boss of that floor told me all LNA's do was clean bottoms and take vitals. VERY RUDE, They are more to it patient cares. I felt very uncomfortable and wanted to leave. He was blaming HR for everything. HR was very nice to me.

Interview Questions

The boss was very rude

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Elliot Hospital.

Interview

Post application , received a call from HR, met with HR and was drilled for 30 minutes on questions dealing with conflict with staff, not patient care. I then had to immediately met with the unit manager who asked the same questions and I never really received an accurate job distribution.

Interview Questions

• Dealing with staff conflict   1 Answer