Ellis Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ellis Hospital Interview Questions

2.0

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schenectady, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ellis Hospital (Schenectady, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

The hiring process took 2 weeks total. It was a very easy interview and I felt very comfortable. Always call them a few days after, if you are still interested in working. They love that.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ellis Hospital.

Interview

You will fill out an application to bring with you. HR says to give it to your interviewer but when I handed it to them they didn't know what to do with it. HR will escort you to the department, the interview was no more than 10 minutes, including a brief tour. They described the position and asked me only one or two questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you work with others, because there are some strong personalities?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ellis Hospital.

Interview

Applied online and received an email 3 weeks later asking to call set something up. The recruiter never answered her phone or returned calls. I received emails promising she would be in contact but she never followed through. I wrote this place off.

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ellis Hospital (Albany, NY).

Interview

Fast and easy interview process. It was easy schedule interview. Questions were causal sort of like getting to know you. Interesting they asked the salary expectation right away. Overall experience was good. Never heard back with tried to follow up with the interview panel

Interview Questions

• Salary offered for a position are shocking low for the position/skill   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ellis Hospital.

Interview

I was contacted by my department Supervisor, he mostly asked questions about licensure and pertinent job experience, interview was easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered more than my previous position, so I did not negotiate.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schnecksville, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ellis Hospital (Schnecksville, PA) in August 2009.

Interview

Interview was very simple. Asked very few questions. Mainly interested in ability to use a computer.

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schenectady, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ellis Hospital (Schenectady, NY) in July 2009.

Interview

Interveiw was comparable to other company interviews. It did take a long time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Ellis Hospital?   1 Answer