EmblemHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 11, 2017

2.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at EmblemHealth (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview went very smooth. Questions were all based on health insurance information. There was the face to face, where questions were asked about your employment background, then you were placed in a room with a phone, and a script, where someone would call and pretend to be a customer, and you would answer based on the script in front of you. Next was a panel of about 3 people, who asked different questions. I was offered job the following week.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EmblemHealth (New York, NY).

Interview

Unique and unconventional. We changed rooms several times and questions where not typical interview questions. The people where fun and laid back. The interview wasn't too long. Overall the uniqueness was refreshing.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to write how I would carry out a specific job function on a paper!   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

The process took about a month. The first interview involved a 30-minute phone screen by the recruiter. The second round involved another phone interview with the supervisor for the position.

Interview Questions

• career goals, reasons for choosing the company, past experience   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EmblemHealth.

Interview

Long process, 12 weeks from initial contact from HR to hie/offer. Interviewed with 2 people in person on site. Both were very knowledgeable and knew exactly what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• Upset executive calls me, how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Creative Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at EmblemHealth (New York, NY).

Interview

Had a phone screening and was scheduled for an in person interview at the end of it. I was interviewed by three people and there were great vibes all around. I was offered the job the very next day of the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Mostly past experience.

How do you deal with difficult clients?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westbury, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EmblemHealth (Westbury, NY).

Interview

I felt comfortable once I walked into the building. I interviewed with 3 people for approximately 45 minutes. First person asked questions related to the resume. The last person asked some behavioral questions.

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EmblemHealth (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by three actuaries who are extremely nice, went through my resume and ask relevant questions, the interview goes pretty well and friendly. Only one technical question, the rest is more about behavior and your past experience. No unusual or unexpected question was given.

Interview Questions

• Give me two words your professor or supervisor want to describe you.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself and why do you want to be an actuary.   Answer Question

Call Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EmblemHealth (New York, NY).

Interview

The first interview was with HR, then the director of the call center and another director from another department. I received a call a few days later with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Do have have experience working with union employees.   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EmblemHealth (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Initial interview was 2 rounds of phone conversations. Next was a long first round interview in the office which was followed by radio silence. Contacted the recruiting manager and still nothing. Very disappointing because it seemed the interview went very well.

Interview Questions

• What has been the most challenging part of your career thus far?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EmblemHealth.

Interview

It was pretty straightforward and easy. Got called by recruiter and had a phone screen. Then asked back to meet in person with three people.It was pretty straightforward and easy. Got called by recruiter and had a phone screen. Then asked back to meet in person with three people.It was pretty straightforward and easy. Got called by recruiter and had a phone screen. Then asked back to meet in person with three people.