EmblemHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EmblemHealth (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed for about one hour. It was mostly behavioural questions. Based on team management. Phone screening, 2 rounds of technical interview. One face to face interview. Final result was selected.

Web Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EmblemHealth.

Interview

a lot of behavioral questions. asked basic behavioral questions over the phone. did not take more than 35minutes. actually got rejected and then offered position. the hiring manager was very nice and did not ask any technical questions. they got back to me very promptly with an offer after the rejection.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EmblemHealth.

Interview

It was pretty straightforward and easy. Got called by recruiter and had a phone screen. Then asked back to meet in person with three people.It was pretty straightforward and easy. Got called by recruiter and had a phone screen. Then asked back to meet in person with three people.It was pretty straightforward and easy. Got called by recruiter and had a phone screen. Then asked back to meet in person with three people.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EmblemHealth in July 2013.

Interview

First start with phone interview with HR. after couple of days, set up date for onsite interview. the onsite interview with hiring director was easy. just show what department is doing. Got offer next day of onsite interview.

Intern Interview

Interview

The process took about a month. The first interview involved a 30-minute phone screen by the recruiter. The second round involved another phone interview with the supervisor for the position.

Interview Questions

• career goals, reasons for choosing the company, past experience   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EmblemHealth (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

On-Campus recruiting, single late-stage interview in-office. Run-of-the-mill interview going over background, interests, and the position. They really try to gauge your interest in the specific role you're applying for. I hit it off with the interviewer (who was the supervisor of the intern role) and he really liked my qualifications and my professional interests. I was called back the next day to be given the Intern position offer and the following week did all the on-boarding (including a drug test).

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EmblemHealth in April 2016.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview with HR representative, followed by on-site interview with project manager. The overall process took about one month from start to finish. I did not like that they were not more considerate of keeping people updated about their application status.

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EmblemHealth (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

It wasn't bad at all. Very straightforward and transparent. First met with HR Recruiter. Had 45 minute interview but it was very conversational and easy-going. Then met with Hiring Manager. Had another interview. Once again it was very conversational. Then had a skills test where I had to review a problem and write a memo. After that was contacted by my recruiter and offered a position. Did drugs test after and started about a week later.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a difficult situation in the workplace?   Answer Question

Internal Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EmblemHealth.

Interview

Interview was VERY simple and basic. I was asked for a writing sample as I was told my position had a lot of writing involved. It was a single interview, no running around meeting tons of executives. Interviewer was down to earth.

Interview Questions

• What was your past experience?   1 Answer

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EmblemHealth (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was a screening interview via phone. I was asked a series of questions pertaining to my position. They were questions pertain to rating methodologies used and my list of software and data warehouse proficiency. I was asked questions regarding the open position and why I would be a suitable choice for this position.

Interview Questions

• Why I was no longer with EmblemHealth   1 Answer