Emcure Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 9, 2016

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Emcure Pharmaceuticals

Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electrical) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Emcure Pharmaceuticals in August 2016.

Interview

This is the worst company i have seen so far. They conduct pool campus for fresh graduate and select few of them for technical interview through a written test. Now here the office politics start, they selected me in technical round and told me to wait for further discussion. After few hours they told me that we will call you tomorrow for agreement. When I went tomorrow HR manager told me that we had a PRIORITY CLASH (EMPLOYEE REFERENCE) between you and another candidate so we selected him.

Interview Questions

• basic question on relay, air conditioners, and yout past work.   1 Answer

IM Plant Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emcure Pharmaceuticals (Pune (India)).

Interview

basic question regarding the process flow in production dept of a pharma company

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Emcure Pharmaceuticals (Pune (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

good process liked it very much the candidate is first interviewed by zsm and then sent to head office for intreview with hr simple process, no pressure is put on the candidate, simple questions are asked

Interview Questions

Negotiation

the remuneration offered is the best among other pharma companies

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emcure Pharmaceuticals (Pune (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

i ahve lot of communication skills in three languages telugu, hindi, english etc, and working since 2 months in hyderabad

Negotiation

for carrier growth dont look back just lean back and jump

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Faridabad, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emcure Pharmaceuticals (Faridabad, Haryana (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Interview Process was very good and impressive. A well systematic way of interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no everything was fix so no negotiation

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Emcure Pharmaceuticals (Pune (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Excellent process, very smooth and quick rounds

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Emcure Pharmaceuticals (Pune (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

communicationskill likedetailingof perticular brand of your previous company

Interview Questions

Negotiation

package

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Emcure Pharmaceuticals (Pune (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

first round is telephonic and second round at Head office, HR person only takes your telephonic round, the hiring is all depends on their requirement of employees, as that time lot if vacancy was there so the interview process was very fast and smooth.

Interview Questions

• all about your technical knowledge, as it was for fresher all about your internships and your knowledge   1 Answer