Emerging Health Information Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Emerging Health Information Technology Interview Questions

2.7

Applications Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Emerging Health Information Technology.

Interview

standard hiring process of phonic interview and in person interview. regular question during the interview. nothing hard just related to applied job and experience

Interview Questions

• what did you apply for this job   1 Answer

Negotiation

negotion was tough. take it or leave it. wish there was more room for negation

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yonkers, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emerging Health Information Technology (Yonkers, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

It's a draw out hiring process, but worth the wait.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yonkers, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emerging Health Information Technology (Yonkers, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

Applied online then agency contacted me. I had one phone screening and one onsite technical interview. Both times I had two person (manager and team staff) speaking to me. Both phone and onsite were technical.

I had other offers from other company.

Product Manager/Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yonkers, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Emerging Health Information Technology (Yonkers, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

Telephone screening with call back one week later. Interview with several people including HR director. I was called back Two Weeks later back for more face to face interviews. The feedback from HR was encouraging. ...Six weeks later [and counting] and they are still "interviewing candidates". Painful slow process... I can appreciate the need to look at and vet all candidates... but this is not fair to keep people "on the hook" for weeks on end.
    Thank goodness I have a Job and I can afford to keep looking [elsewhere].

Interview Questions

• Why would you be the person [we] hire   1 Answer

Software Engg Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yonkers, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Emerging Health Information Technology (Yonkers, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

First was the phone interview. Technically, this was one of my toughest and best ever technical interviews I ever had.
    The questions were very difficult and engaging.
    I was then selected for 1:1 - which was again more tougher.
    The final process was interview with the group head.

Overall, great company and great team to work for.

Implentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yonkers, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emerging Health Information Technology (Yonkers, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Short. Non technical. More a people person thing. I was suprised how they didn't actually asked any questions about computer. The hiring manager wanted to talk about sports the whole interview

SQL Server Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yonkers, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Emerging Health Information Technology (Yonkers, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

Such thing has happaned to me once in my career. I applied for a SQL Server developer position via an agency. I had a short phone interview with no technical questions. When I came to a group and then 1:1 with a manager intervew it turned out to be for a completely different position.

Interview Questions

• What did you do at your last job.   1 Answer

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emerging Health Information Technology (Bronx, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

The interview was a joke. I was never asked anything related to work or back ground.
    It was done as if on lunch break with no care as to whether or not I knew anything.
    Hence the low grade people I got to work with and especially for.

Negotiation

n/a

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yonkers, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emerging Health Information Technology (Yonkers, NY) in February 2008.

Interview

Met with the hiring manager. She asked about work experience with examples of success. Asked how I would manage my relations with stakeholders. I asked a lot of questions about nature of work that she answered. Then I met with her boss. We mostly had a pleasant conversation about industry.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage difficult stakeholders? Give example from ur past.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, accepted the offer. But I should negotiate.